Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention to all breeders on facebook

Go down 
+7
GinaB
dakota
islamorada
lora
Mawreddog
ourfairview
Saint
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:57 pm

if you were to see the advert for these pups- heres hoping the bitch misses.....

if you posted a warning about them would that then be slander or such like....... hmmmmm

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:32 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Good idea, I did think about that but never got round to it
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:10 pm

I will speak to the H&w committee, maybe an advert by them will pack more punch?
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:18 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:21 pm

if breeders done it, it maybe seen as "drumming up buisness" h&w would be best

cheri
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:31 pm

I would place an ad like that & it couldn't be construed as as drumming up business since I have no puppies & no intention of breeding in the immediate future.. Not currently breeding Doesn't mean you can't give a monkeys about the breed
Back to top Go down
sue

sue

PostSubject: breders on FB   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:41 am

this Paul Yorke spoke to me on FB a while back about why we bought in Kaos and the cost . Then started going on that he was going to breed Mason, well it all turned Pear shape when i said he was a pet , and he was a pet owner, and breeders spent many years of hard slog and heartache to get where they are today. He really didn,t like that and came back rather shitty. These people piss me of so i told him "suck it up Princess" and hey he took me of FB. to say the least Good riddance to him
Back to top Go down
http://www.lusanne.co.nz

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:02 am

That's typical Paul!!

I am sure he has his spies on this forum too who will be feeding all this back to him! So here's something for 'you' to tell him. The H&W will be putting in 'adverts' on all the puppy sites etc regarding buying puppies from registered parents. If they choose to buy an unreg puppy, then they should be asking why they are not registered and then check out those reasons with reputable breeders. Some of the reasons given are just a load of c**p, trying to cover up the 'real' reason why they aren't, I.e endorsed parents!!
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:03 pm

look what someones put for newfies....

http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1034180311/afa5991a.html

someones upset about unreg pups shows its not just our breed lol
Back to top Go down
sue

sue

PostSubject: breeders on FB   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:10 am

i went on a friends page as she still is friends with this nutter and it shows photos of some bitch that is obviously the bitch in question. Christ you would not breed from her she is pet quality , i do relise that some pets are nice but what would either know of them about carried traits in the lines, and when the traits pop up they better be prepared to stand up to problems. We have a lady here that is after a bitch that is to be re-homed thru a marriage break-up , she wants it do or die when she was told that it was not show worthy she told the breeder she would be the one to decide that. I have told the breeder to have her speyed before homing her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lusanne.co.nz
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:28 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling !)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:32 pm

I'm Unblocked too LMAO!!!! However, there are only photos available to see... I have absolutely NO INTEREST in this man or what he is doing/saying etc .. I am concerned however about any offspring ......... Unless you are 'friends' with me on FB, you cannot see any of my wall, photos etc .. so its useless to him .... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:40 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:41 pm

Heather & Simon were too ... Hmmm CHERI are you one of our 'Special gang'??
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:48 pm

I've always been unblocked its only just occured to ME to block him!!!!
I'd rather not be special, really!!
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 pm

if his profile is of a baby with a tattooed back im unblocked.... if not i dont know!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:23 pm

Well, we have drafted an 'Advert' for these advertising sites, so once i get feedback from the H&W comittee we will get them up!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:25 pm

No, its of mason & this bitch he calls his Girlfriend LOL

You're not missing Much Cheri pmsl!
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:58 pm

i dont need paul to tell me - I KNOW IM SPECIAL!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:59 pm

Ah .. but theres Special ... & then theres SPECIAL Wink
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention to all breeders on facebook
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next