Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention to all breeders on facebook

Go down 
+7
GinaB
dakota
islamorada
lora
Mawreddog
ourfairview
Saint
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saint

Attention to all breeders on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 2:46 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:07 pm

the problem is they must have thought that breeders dont speak!

very very wrong!!!

im sure everyone knows who this person is but if you dont and you have someone who dont seem normal asking for a puppy from you feel free to ask me the name to add it to your list !!!

cheri x
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:57 pm

I know who this person is too ..... i have not been directly asked for a puppy (yet) but the constant 'i wish i could have one of your pups' is tiring .... & also that they will be coming to me for one 'next time' ...... my puppies are sold way in advance & they have been told this several times & I have waiting lists for future plans!

I know a few people have been sent messages & one person had to reply to them abruptly, which this person then sent to a few of us to read (??!!) for reasons I don't understand! Another person had to block them because she was becoming quite distressed over messages about wanting her mismarked puppy.

I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, i think he is harmless, but obviously his wife is or seems to be unaware of what he has been doing & as far as i understand, the saint they already have is not allowed in the house as the wife doesn't want him there ..... interestingly more photos are appearing of him in the house recently! The breeder of his current saint has also commented how unruly he is Sad

They have also made me aware that they will breed their own litter in the future ..... oh if only they knew the time, money, effort, stress, worry, that a litter brings ...... they would think twice!
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:55 pm

OK ....!! No need to be so aggressive !!!

... as I said ... I give EVERYONE the benefit of my doubt... & I mean EVERYONE, regardless of what I have heard about them from others, or how they have behaved, ... i take people at face value ... I try & help where possible, that may be wrong by some peoples standards, but it is who I am & I make NO apology for it.....

He HAS NOT offended me at this point, has not asked for a free pup, but commented several times how he wants another .... maybe that request will come at some point, but it hasn't YET!! & IF it does he will be politely told no & the reasons why!
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:57 pm

Paul Yorke has driven me to the point of insanity & back again.

He gave me no choice but delete & block him from FB, after demanding to know why I wouldn't give him one of my import puppies.

He has gleaned tiny bits if info from a breeder who was kind enough to give him some background on showing & breeding & decided that he belongs up there with breeders who have worked with each other for some time & of course do 'give' (on terms) each other puppies.

He is an absolute time wasting liability who is too dim to realise we all speak to each other.

As Saint says, like it's not painful enough finding the right genuine homes for the babies that age us 50 years with every litter, without morons like this getting under foot.

Gear yourself up Kathy to be next in line!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:04 pm

HAHA ... Yes It does seem that I might be Heather .... but at the Moment I have escaped it all ...... but from the start I have always said i will not have anything available for many years yet & he will be told no IF he asks, but as i have been upfront from the beginning, i doubt he will, but I am prepared if he does!

I do know he has caused distress to some, so I am not playing this situation down, but I do tend to trust & go all in to help from the start & help people whether they be new to showing or breeding or otherwise, sadly it has come back to bite me (& a few others!) recently & my trust in people has been destroyed .. it is so sad that we have to take the defensive approach these days
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:26 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 pm

No probs, just came across a little aggressive thats all!

I havent seen any messages he has sent to anyone, obviously, I dont know why he hasnt asked the same from me yet, whether he doesnt want to be as pushy with me as one of our dogs is his dogs grandsire (long story!) & knows I will take the same approach as others, & he will loose that contact with his dogs family member im not sure. I am very straight with him, always have been ... maybe thats it ... i dont know ..... but if my time comes (hints have been 'politely' dropped & declined) i will say NO!
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:10 pm

Ohh the drama.... Sad! Looney Toons all over the world Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
islamorada

islamorada

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:01 pm

Whether he is harmless or not I don't know but from my limited knowledge of this chap, I would say that he doesn't have the money or the knowledge to properly look after the dog he has already got.

I have personally spent time trying to advise him on a proper feeding and exercise regime (not to mention keeping a lame dog outside in the pouring rain) but it all went over his head. I would never have taken a booking from him for one of my puppies as I don't view him as suitable.
For those who have been let down/messed about/had time wasted consider it a lucky escape for one of your precious babies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:06 pm

Seems that a few of us have tried to help him in one way or another, in all of this Its his dog i feel it for ... the endless pictures of him waiting at the door to go in the house are very sad .... :'(
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:07 pm

islamorada wrote:
For those who have been let down/messed about/had time wasted consider it a lucky escape for one of your precious babies.

We need a like button.... lol I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree!!!

Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:51 pm

I did have a fb conversation with him the other evening when he popped up & asked if i was talking to him or believing the bullshit stories.... at that point i had no true idea of what had kicked off between Cheri, Sandra & Paul.

I have since read comments on a photo album ( I am aware his wife is not apparently 100% in favour of his dog but seems to defend him, as ones partner would) which are in keeping from what i have been told from other breeders.

He has not asked directly for a pup from us, usual hints when I have had pups (Inc my current litter) that he so wants another, but cant afford one, if i have one looking for a foster home he would help etc, and each time has been told no ..... several times. Nothing aggressive i might add, but tiring none the less.

He was told during this conversation that even though some breeders may not get along, or may not talk often, we all do however look out for one another & will exchange conversation about puppy buyers etc to protect ourselves & our babies & that we DO TALK!!

Usual Denial of not sending emails etc to people, but we know he has been ..... like i said he has not shown any aggression to me for saying no, im not sure why if he has to others!

Back to top Go down
dakota

dakota

PostSubject: phone call   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:04 pm

I have no idea if this has anything to do with this subject and have no idea who you are talking about but at 2:53am last night I received a phone call from a man, when I answered he said oh I thought I would get an answering machine and leave a message, my wife and I would like to congratulate you on the puppies and we are looking for a male. The caller id was private so I have no way to know who he was. Don't people realize that phones ring and make noise? Besides the phone is on the table next to my bed, ruined that night sleep. I feel someone that inconsiderate to call someone at that hour doesn't deserve to have one of my puppies.
If any of you would like to give me the name of the man you are talking about, I would appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:30 pm

It very well could be him if you have your number on fb. The person in question lives in the UK and I believe you are stateside, correct me if Im wrong. But that would be around 8am his time. But I doubt it since he couldnt get it into the country with out a 6 month quarantine so looks like you have your very own private stalker lol
Back to top Go down
dakota

dakota

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:46 pm

thats good i guess he's in the Uk because I'm not shipping worldwide, I don't think i'm even shipping in the states, I prefer not to , rather have people come here plus the airport is around 2 hrs one way from my house and I'm not making that trip 10 times.
I do have my number on facebook because it's my business # but not sure if anyone can see it, I have everything friends only, I do have saint bernards friends from the uk but do not know his name. At 3 am I told him send me an email (not knowing if he had it) but I haven't heard from him again and hope not to
Back to top Go down
GinaB

GinaB

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 pm

Wow....with this guys obvious skill in cold calling and spam emailing, he should have just got a job in a call centre. If he put in half as much effort doing that as he has pestering all of you, he would have been able to afford to buy a pup! Shocked

Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:25 pm

hi folks

those who remember the "issues" i had from facebook be warned they were started by this man and crazy lady whos name i cant say on here i suppose! so be carefull else youll be the next one getting the vip treatment i got for refusing a puppy in a nasty way!!!

cheri
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:11 am

no ive had no more hassle from them since ive had the police involved, it did get to the stage that police needed to get involved due to the threats i was getting constantly and the slander

of course they could still be lurking ready to "get" me !!!

cheri
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Clearly a person who has too much time on his hands.....

I will never apologise for refusing someone a puppy, its hard enough even with people you don;t have concerns about!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:21 pm

as breeders we put in alot of work i think some "public" think if they have the money they have the "right"!!!!
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention to all breeders on facebook
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Breeding :: breeding-
Jump to: