Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attention to all breeders on facebook

Go down 
+7
GinaB
dakota
islamorada
lora
Mawreddog
ourfairview
Saint
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
rinnie69

rinnie69

Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:01 pm

omg, i can't believe what i have just read, stay safe people. xx
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Cheri's issue got CRAZY! And rightfully the police were involved. Serious threats were made right out in the open on fb. Be warned... these people ARE NUTS!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 am

it was crazy!

( and even more recently a crazy american lady followed me home and stayed for a few days! i attract all the crazy ones lol! )
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:07 pm

ourfairview wrote:
it was crazy!

( and even more recently a crazy american lady followed me home and stayed for a few days! i attract all the crazy ones lol! )

hahah... just wait til said crazy american lady shows up this time next year and skips Scotland so you are stuck with her for longer!
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 am

you were welcome to stay you know that!!!!

xxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:23 pm

I forgot about this post!!

Well, it seems our 'stalker' has his dog up for stud, despite being told BY ME that its not a good idea... needless to say he has ignored & continues to advertise an unregistered, Non health tested dog! I know his sire & grandsires lines very well & those that know me will know why i have told him (& his breeder) to stop ... all on deaf ears ..... thankfully i have been deleted on FB by both, which is a god send as far as i'm concerned!

I dare say the pathetic emails of wanting a puppy etc will undoubtedly fall on someone elses doorstep now he has been caught out by the reputable breeders. He has NO IDEA how this all works ... Sadly though, someone will use the dog at some point.

The constant wailing of just wanting a girlfriend for his dog & commenting on pictures asking 'Does she have a boyfriend' etc is so unprofessional & desperate, its laughable!! Not to mention posting on others wall comments about other breeders....

I had info given to me after a lady contacted him about using his dog, she didn't realise that he was UnReg at the time. Not only did he reply to her stating the stud fee, a few days later he was almost begging her to use the dog, reducing the stud fee by £100 at one point .......this man is a joke its beyond belief!!
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:48 pm

Good Lord! Im sure there's a sucker or two out there that will fall for it and hell come up with a victim in no time. Im pretty sure theres a few out there that will help him when he realizes he cant get a premium saint. Sigh. He deleted me a LONG time ago, good riddance!
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 pm

I haven't been blocked so enjoyed reading a torrent of expletives about me this half wit posted on someone else's wall....
What goes around Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Mawreddog wrote:
I haven't been blocked so enjoyed reading a torrent of expletives about me this half wit posted on someone else's wall....
What goes around Shocked

lol
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 am

heather youve not been blocked???? do u feel super lucky???

his add now says £0 no offers..... does that mean hes doing it for free simply to spite those telling him not too???

death by public stoning would be ideal here!!!

he has no regard for anything other than the fact he always thought mason should have sex.............. what a joke

cheri
Back to top Go down
gina

gina

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:07 am

i just dont see what he thinks he is going to gain by 'peeing' everyone off.
And where will he be when someone does use his dog and then cant home the pups??!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombearstbernard.com
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 am

what a knob . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 pm

The best bit i heard about a reply in an email was (& I quote)

" any saint can have health issues it has nothing to do with relations. People just believe what they want to believe and at the end of the day I'm not bothered about money only healthy babies this is why I have him up for stud coz if there was a garuntee that the babies would have problems I wouldn't breed my baby" and " i would also like to clarify that i have had the gohead from a very reliable breeder who also own xxxxx's relatives in this particular line to still bred xxxx" "I've no dought. He will produce lovely healthy puppies."

Excerpts from emails forwarded to me from a lady who was concerned after emailing him !

So, it seems that health issues have nothing to do with relations & clearly he knows better than the rest of us.... OK THEN!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:11 pm

JUST SHOOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:12 pm

*BANG* Razz
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Forrest Gump springs to mind

" Stupid is as stupid does "
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:58 pm

i nearly wet myself reading that!

he seriously needs help does he think that lines mean nothing?relations count as nothing??? really??? and anyone with a stud dog health tested still cant garentee healthy pups let alone from and untested unproven dog! ( i hope hes unproven)

the only people to use an unreg untested dog are going to be mad themselves soooooooooooo the poor puppies have no chance - i hope he misses or better still wont perform
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:04 pm

But clearly, HE KNOWS better than the rest of us .. so what are we all to do now we are doomed !! :p
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Thats just it Sandra.. He IS begging .. this lady got worried because within 24hrs he had dropped the price to her by £100 & then sent 2 emails asking whether she was going to use him or not!!!!
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:31 am

You guys are killing me! I can't stop laughing. In would also like to commend our friend on his brilliant command of the written English language. WOW.

You are not kidding stupid is as stupid does. The optimum word being stupid!

Gee forward me the name of this magician veterinarian he's got, would you. I know TONS of people that would love to benefit from his clairvoyant diagnostic and claritive talents. Myself being one of them. Id love for him to wave his hand over his crystal ball and tell me my dogs will live healthy lives forever.

Cripes what a (inset expletives here) moron! Sadder yet is there are people out there that are stupid enough to fall for his ridiculousness. It is almost like he's doing it just to thumb his nose at the reputable breeders and is projecting his own inadequacies in the boudoir on his "prized stud".
Back to top Go down
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Why is it people like this have a problem with spelling, Like another F**kwit i know.
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Last edited by Saint on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:47 pm

Well he was WARNED of potential problems .. on HIS HEAD be it!!! If any of these pups comes to the attention of myself, they will be told of the warning he was given about using him ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention to all breeders on facebook   Attention to all breeders on facebook - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention to all breeders on facebook
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next