Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing Empty
PostSubject: UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing   UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:42 am

Please could everyone look & sign this petition ..... It doesn't yet affect our breed, but it might one day .. the KC must end the way in which they coat test ...! & whats more, need to stop testing for harmless substances (We don't agree with any conformation changes, dyes in the coat etc)

Please read the statement at the beginning of the petition.

There is also a facebook group, if anyone would like to be added, please let me know & I will submit your name to the admins ..... some of the reports from people who have gone through this awful test procedure makes me cry .. the poor dogs Sad
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing   UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm

signed Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
BernieSaintBernard

PostSubject: Re: UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing   UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:17 am

I will definitely sign. I agree, they should stop testing things on dogs especially with saint bernards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing   UK Show Dog Exhibitors Who Support An End To K.C. Coat-testing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1