Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

coat question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cart5832002

cart5832002

coat question Empty
PostSubject: coat question   coat question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:36 pm

hi, murphy is now 9 months old and i thought he had his adult coat. i know he is still a puppy but after his initial loss of the lovely soft fluffy fur i thought that was it but now its changing again and he seems to have patches of different length coat. is this normal and when will he have the colour and length of coat that he will keep? mandy and murphy
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

coat question Empty
PostSubject: Re: coat question   coat question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:54 pm

baby daisy is 10 months and she looks awful!!! she is a rough but looks smooth in places !!!

maybe he is dropping his coat again as you have started heating the house more???

when i blasted her it stopped her looking so patchey but she still looks bad! i think shes loosing her puppy coat and i guess getting her first winter coat! whatever shes doing she looks very strange- heres hopings shes ok for her next show!!!

i think its normal is what i was trying to say coat question Lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
cart5832002

cart5832002

coat question Empty
PostSubject: Re: coat question   coat question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:21 am

thanks for that, i feel better now. as hes nearly the same age as your daisy its probably the same thing thats happening but it looks odd. mandy and murphy
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

coat question Empty
PostSubject: Re: coat question   coat question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 7:54 am

My babies are just starting to lose puppy fur at 18 weeks.
3 of the big dogs are blowing their coats.. even though they are in the kennels - one looks like we just dragged him out of rescue he so flea bitten looking!!
You can always guarantee they will blow their coats just when you least need it.. generally just before Crufts or another equally inconvenient time!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

coat question Empty
PostSubject: Re: coat question   coat question Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:51 am

Hi All, Buds coat looks like the rats have chewed it !!!!!lol He is also 9 months old. so pleased he is not the only one lol!
Tony,Bud,Bali & Bhindi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

coat question Empty
PostSubject: Re: coat question   coat question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

coat question
Page 1 of 1