Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blowing his coat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rinnie69

rinnie69

Blowing his coat Empty
PostSubject: Blowing his coat   Blowing his coat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:34 am

Is it normal for a dog to blow his coat in the winter, Indi has always lost it yr round , more so in spring but it is really coming out, just wondered if i need to worry ?
Back to top Go down

Blowing his coat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing his coat   Blowing his coat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 3:50 pm

i have 3 here all doing the same hun LOL!
Back to top Go down
rinnie69

rinnie69

Blowing his coat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing his coat   Blowing his coat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Phew, i was gettin worried, he looks like a threadbare teddy that no-one loves.lol

Thanks Kathy xx
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

Blowing his coat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing his coat   Blowing his coat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

have you turned the heating up abit more lately???

we have 2 that have done the same and diesel has no winter coat at all as he lives inside!

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
lora

lora

Blowing his coat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing his coat   Blowing his coat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Both of mine are blowing big time too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
rinnie69

rinnie69

Blowing his coat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing his coat   Blowing his coat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Well Cheri, no in fact we turned it down cos we finally had the Cavity wall insulation fitted, and the house was baking, maybe thats it, god i can be dense sometimes. Rolling Eyes
Phoenix is losing a bit , but even in Spring he doesnt shed anywhere near as much as Indi. he retains his coat quite well considering , which i think is why we keep him on the lean side , that and his joints.

I was just getting worried , he is my special first and he is 7 now, overprotective mummy syndrome kickin in . flower
Back to top Go down
BernieSaintBernard

Blowing his coat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing his coat   Blowing his coat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 am

I think it is normal. My dog does that to on winter days. Is it severe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blowing his coat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing his coat   Blowing his coat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing his coat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Owning a saint :: Saint bernard Healthcare-
Jump to: