Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trying to locate a breeder...

Go down 
+4
ourfairview
The Shire
Saint
Mawreddog
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

Trying to locate a breeder... Empty
PostSubject: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Wonder if anyone can help enlighten me as to the breeder of a bitch who has been rehomed from a rescue - Babworth
Animal rescue Centre near Rotherham. She was born 19th July 08 apparently (makes her just over 18 mths I think?)

She was surrendered to this rescue after a week in a new home - being called Rollo (weird coincidence given Rollo is a male name & the name itself is unusual!) I am wondering if this is the same bitch 'Duffy' that was advertised on epupz after just one week. I did have some contact with that owner of 1 week but not since she told me she had sorted something for this bitch.

The new owners have somewhat haphazardly come to the conclusion that this is a bitch I have bred despite her parents being none of my dogs, she has a date of birth of nothing I have bred & I speak to almost every single person I have ever rehomed a pup to at least every couple of weeks. The only common denominator is the name Rollo
Until I see a photo of her I can't be a 110% she isnt one of mine that has pitched up with someone else's papers, but we'll see....

The new owners tell me her KC name is Fiona's Fortune, dam is Foxy Lady & sire is Nalexi Santo Berchen, but have no idea who the breeder is..

Any ideas anyone?? Before the new owner - older, Scottish & slightly bonkers drives me up the wall !!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 pm

May be worth seeing if anyone has a copy of the Breed Record supplement which would show who the breeder is ?

I havent got one for that year, but someone might somewhere ... Jackie Jenkins maybe? she usually has all the BRS... worth a try?
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:06 pm

I have the Autumn BRS for 08 but its not in there.. maybe if someone has the Winter 08 edition?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 pm

I will have another route round, but im sure i dont have that one .. will check just incase Wink
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Heather that's weird, someone rang me the other day looking to use one of my dogs. I didn't recognise the pedigree name but they said the dam was Foxy Lady
Back to top Go down
The Shire

The Shire

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm not familiar with the dam or the sire but it seems that one of the sendboard members has a dog from the same sire so may be worth speaking to her - Gina from Leicestershire who has George?

Ali
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:11 pm

no idea
but i do know gwen has every breed suplement ever ever ever!!!

so i can ask her tomorrow !

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:39 pm

Lovely thanks Cheri..
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:52 pm

its not in the winter one- or the spring 09!!!

neither name is in there???

is there real kc paper work to see? could be made up???

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 11:03 pm

How bizarre... Anything come of this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:10 pm

very suspect i think, its amazing what you can print yourself these days. have you uncovered the truth yet?
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Well she was absolutely adamant & went on & on.. so I asked her to send me a pic, which she wouldn't.. so I asked her to decribe her to me.. colour etc

Said she is orange with freckles... didn't narrow it down at all since the only 2 pups I have bred that are remotely orange (rest are as dark as you like) one is in Ireland the other is in the Midlands & I spoke to them last week..

So.. as a last ditch attempt to rid myself of loony lady I suggested she spend some £ getting her DNA tested with the KC who will clarify if she is one of mine or not.

Silence ever since Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:30 pm

sounds very busted to me.lol. what was she after do you think, money for re-homing her,?

some just have a brass neck i think
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:35 pm

Who knows.. the bitch has health & behaviour problems so ....
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:07 am

Well we all know Heather that if for one minute you thought she was connected to your dogs you would be there in a flash to help.!!!!! Sound to me as if she just wants to offload a problem dog onto someone with experience in Saints.!!!!1
Tony,Bud&Bhindi
Back to top Go down
Bright Spark

PostSubject: Nalexi Santo Berchen - she's a foxy lady !    Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:33 pm

I need your help dog lovers, I have bought a puppy for all my sins from Dogs 4 us in manchester. I wasn't educated enough to know what a stupid mistake that was. However, since buying the pup for £1000.00 the dam is supposedly She's a foxy lady and the Sire is Nalexi Santo berchen and is currently registered in The Dog Lovers Registration Club Uk Ltd.

The breeder is MRS L Evans and once i bought the dog i called the breeder to ask her if she could help me register the dog in the Kennel club, which she seemed more than happy to do and was a great help on the phone i have since called the same number 2554 times and cannot for the life of me get hold of this breeder can someone please help me.

all i have is the name
Mrs L Evans
GILFACH
GLYNARTHEN
LLANDYSUL
CEREDIGION

I have seen that someone has made a simular enquiry which seemed bizarre, i just need some help. please help !!!
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Hi
Did you send me a message on my website contact form earlier?
If so I will give you a call early next week - I have just moved from 10 mins from Llandysul to Kent & don't have all my bits of paper with me at the moment. Looks like your dog has same parents as the one I was trying to locate the breeder for..
Heather
Back to top Go down
Bright Spark

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:47 pm

thank you very much !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:53 am

Hi,

This is so sad for you.

What I do know though, is if the parents are either endorsed (which means the breeder of them does not want them bred from) but then someone goes ahead anyway, or if they are not registered with the KC themselves, then it is very unlikely that you will be able to get the pup registered with the Kennel Club.

Generally a whole litter is registered when they are a few weeks old. The KC (I wouldn't think) register a single pup from a litter when the others are not or where there are endorsements placed on the parents.

I hope you can get some more information to help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to locate a breeder...   Trying to locate a breeder... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying to locate a breeder...
Page 1 of 1