Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crucial CRUCIATE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeBe

BeBe

Crucial CRUCIATE Empty
PostSubject: Crucial CRUCIATE   Crucial CRUCIATE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 am

Does anyone have experience of cruciate problems with their Bernard?

Hannibal has been referred for assessment/treatment on Monday. I'm trying to inform myself about the options for different types of treatment and have had a very interesting conversation with Heather - thank you.

I'd be really interested to hear YOUR experiences - I'm especially interested in the type of treatment - has anyone's dog had 'Tightrope' surgery? - and the recovery period.

Has anyone else got personal experience of Paul Manning at Astonlee? His approach sounds very interesting.

Thanks!
B

Last edited by BeBe on Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

Crucial CRUCIATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucial CRUCIATE   Crucial CRUCIATE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:42 pm

B, Most of the guys from on here are at a club show today I am sure someone will be able to help you when they get back. They are not ignoring your request for help honest!!!! Smile
Tony&Bud
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

Crucial CRUCIATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucial CRUCIATE   Crucial CRUCIATE Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:02 pm

hi bee

glad you spoke with heather and i hope it helped you

its been a very long day with a 4am start for me so off to bed but i cant really add anything more than what we have spoke about already

give han a big kiss from us and a extra one from harlie

cheri xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Sponsored content

Crucial CRUCIATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crucial CRUCIATE   Crucial CRUCIATE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crucial CRUCIATE
Page 1 of 1