Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEAT STROKE

Go down 
+5
lora
KazzF
Vicki
ourfairview
Mawreddog
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lorri

lorri

HEAT STROKE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEAT STROKE   HEAT STROKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:25 am

Cant keep qiet any longer lol that is an unbelievable story this person should be prosecuted for cruelty as thats what it boils down to they were making the journey to make money out of a sick poor defenceless animal absoloutly ridic!!!! Its beyond comprehension in my world cos here my dogs are my world and would not have put them through that. Our saint ellie took ill when we were travelling back from kelso last year and we were towing a carvan on narrow roads but we stopped and put the 4 way flashers on i didnt care we were causing a traffic build up but my dogs health comes first.

Lorri
Back to top Go down
castello bello's

castello bello's

PostSubject: Re: HEAT STROKE   HEAT STROKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:27 pm

I really don't understand those people.
I feel so sorry for that poor dog.
Here in Holland we had very hot weather to the whole week, and I have cancelled a show that I had yesterday.
It was 3 hours drive, and it was a show outside whit this hot weather.
So we stayed at home.

Chantal
Back to top Go down
http://www.saintbernard.nl
islamorada

islamorada

PostSubject: Re: HEAT STROKE   HEAT STROKE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:54 am

I won't say any more on the tragic incident that started this post - I think we are all equally appalled at what has happened.
I am looking for a bit of advice on clippers. I have never clipped my dogs (Scottish weather doesn't normally require it !). However this year in view of the temperatures, I would like to remove some hair from my oldest Saint girl Molly and my rogue Newfie Kaitlyn. Can anyone recommend good reasonably priced clippers and what size of blade is best for long hair ? I think Karen says she uses a 30 ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEAT STROKE   HEAT STROKE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAT STROKE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2