Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raw Dog Food

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gemba85

gemba85

Raw Dog Food Empty
PostSubject: Raw Dog Food   Raw Dog Food Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 8:23 am

Hello fellow saint lovers.

I just wanted to know if anyone has any experience with Raw food.

I took my girl to a new groomer a couple weeks back and ended up talking about food. The breeder has recently nbeen on a dog nutritionist course and has basically been preeching to all her customers about what to feed your dog!

Anyway she has suggested raw food, as Boo seems to get probems with her skin and ears.

Anyone feed there dogs this or have any advise?

She suggested Natures Menu which looks good by the website?

Gemma

Back to top Go down
jakecorby

jakecorby

Raw Dog Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Dog Food   Raw Dog Food Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:09 pm

Hello,
If you check back there are quite a few topics on this and it seems a 50 50 on peoples opinions.

Personally I would feed raw if it was just me in the house but having to live with a veggie human it just wouldn't work.

If you have the freezer space and spare cash I think its a winner
Back to top Go down
gemba85

gemba85

Raw Dog Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Dog Food   Raw Dog Food Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 10:24 am

Definately don't have the spare cash but she's worth it. I think we will definately give it a go once she's finished her huge bag of dry food Smile
Back to top Go down
jakecorby

jakecorby

Raw Dog Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Dog Food   Raw Dog Food Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 pm

I've managed to sneak in the odd uncooked marrowbone from the local butcher every now and again and he loves them.

However he does venture outside with it and return about 20 minutes later with it all covered in grass and twigs, almost like a camouflage 'bless him'
Back to top Go down
Rumblenewfy

Raw Dog Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Dog Food   Raw Dog Food Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 2:37 pm

I've fed my dogs raw for over 12 years now! Started looking in to it when our spaniel kept getting patches of itchy skin which he licked and scratched till he got bald spots. Went on for years and cost me a fortune at vets. Tried raw and slowly he got better. Proved to myself it was the food that made the difference as every time I switched back to dried food after a couple of weeks he would flare up again. He lived till 16 and our newf was fed raw since we brought her home as a puppy. Lived a healthy active life till she died unexpectedly from bloat aged 11. Our current saint cross has been fed raw since he arrived too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw Dog Food Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw Dog Food   Raw Dog Food Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raw Dog Food
Page 1 of 1