Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What wet dog food should I feed my Saint...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gemba85

gemba85

What wet dog food should I feed my Saint... Empty
PostSubject: What wet dog food should I feed my Saint...   What wet dog food should I feed my Saint... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:39 am

Hi guys,

I've been feeding my girl Beta but she doesnt seem all that keen on it, we also have a jack russel who has never been keen on dry food so he's always eaten pedigree wet food with mixer.

My saint seems to just pic at hers and then try to eat his wet food!?

So i'm thinking of maybe changing her to wet food with mixer? anyone else feed their saints wet food? and if so any advise on which brands are good??

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: What wet dog food should I feed my Saint...   What wet dog food should I feed my Saint... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:57 pm

perhaps a complete like royal canin, with something small added on top to entise her? but only a tiny amount

we use nature diet if we have to use wet food for any reason

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
jakecorby

jakecorby

PostSubject: Re: What wet dog food should I feed my Saint...   What wet dog food should I feed my Saint... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Dry Arden grange large breed is all we used to feed our boy, but I thought he may need a bit of moisture so I started to mix it with Arden grange tins. Seems a perfect compromise between wet and dry and it gives you guidance on how much to mix.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What wet dog food should I feed my Saint...   What wet dog food should I feed my Saint... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What wet dog food should I feed my Saint...
Page 1 of 1