Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Type of lead for showing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jirmette

jirmette

Type of lead for showing? Empty
PostSubject: Type of lead for showing?   Type of lead for showing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:44 pm

What type of lead do you use when showing Saints? I've always been too busy admiring the dogs to look at details like that!

Thanks
x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Type of lead for showing?   Type of lead for showing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:15 pm

LOL, We all have different things we like to use, some use slip leads, some have a normal collar & lead ...

I like to use a check chain & a short leather lead ..... gives me more control & I can have the dog on a loose or tight lead depending on what i want ......... Are you coming up to the club show on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
jirmette

jirmette

PostSubject: Re: Type of lead for showing?   Type of lead for showing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:08 pm

Thank you Smile

He had his first Ring craft class last night, with Sharon who I think you know, she was asking if we know other Saint peeps and she knew your name, he was very naughty though so you may not want to admit to knowing us Wink

I didn't know there was a club show on Sunday, where is it? We were going to go to the fun show in Buckingham, but would love to come to another Saint show, I need to join the saint clubs so I know when these are on Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Type of lead for showing?   Type of lead for showing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Sorry .... Who are you???!!!!!! :-P
Back to top Go down
jirmette

jirmette

PostSubject: Re: Type of lead for showing?   Type of lead for showing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:10 pm

Found it by Googling, in Derbyshire, will talk to he who will be driving!
Back to top Go down
jirmette

jirmette

PostSubject: Re: Type of lead for showing?   Type of lead for showing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:11 pm

Lanebern wrote:
Sorry .... Who are you???!!!!!! :-P

LOL very wise! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Type of lead for showing?   Type of lead for showing? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:11 pm

hehehe .,.. yeah I know Sharon, she has Sharpei ... Stunning ones at that!!!

Its the United St Bernard Club Open Show, Sharley Park leisure Centre, Market Street, Clay Cross, Derbyshire, S45 9LX .............. Not far from J29 off the M1

Be great to see you there!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Type of lead for showing?   Type of lead for showing? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Type of lead for showing?
Page 1 of 1