Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

show critiques (spelling??)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

show critiques (spelling??) Empty
PostSubject: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:59 am

dora won at norfolk and norwich a while back her picture appeared in the dog world but no write up , i rang to see ehy and the judge never sent it in and its now too late!

does this often happen??

it was her first show and i really wanted any feedback possible from the judge good or bad! Laughing

i know to some it was just a small open show but i am abit gutted Crying or Very sad

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Vicki

Vicki

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:46 pm

it's always really annoying when you don't get to see your critique, there's loads that haven't been published for blob, every week you buy the papers in the hope.... but NO Mad

It's bad you pay your money to attend, spend all day at the show, the kennel club need to fine judges for not providing a critique imo silent
Back to top Go down
http://www.lealemontsaintbernards.co.uk
Marles

Marles

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:43 pm

Hi Cheri,

I have been waiting and waiting for the results from the same show for Lucy!! I was told they take ages to publish but obviously we are not getting them now? When was Doras picture put in I must have missed that one?
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:26 pm

i phoned them and our judge didnt send it in and she only has 4 weeks to do so

doras pics in in my results page on my website! Very Happy

shame for dora and lucy

cheri
Back to top Go down
Marles

Marles

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Oh Cheri,

I feel let down as it was her first win as a pup and my second time showing!!..... Sad what a shame. If you hear anything will you let me know?
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:03 pm

sure!

am keeping my eye out but think its gone now!

cheri
Back to top Go down
Marles

Marles

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:00 pm

Is there anyway we can look it up on the internet? I'm not very experienced so dont know.

Marlene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:20 pm

You can subscribe to the dog papers online, but the judge still needs to send the critique in for it to appear Sad
Back to top Go down
Marles

Marles

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Thanks Kathy,

No point then as Cheri said it wasnt sent in Sad Never mind maybe next time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 pm

dog world didnt get anything from her from any of the classes she judged so i think theres no chance short of speaking to her directly and as much as i would like too its not going to happen

cheri
Back to top Go down
sandra w

sandra w

PostSubject: showing   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:18 am

I also havent been showing for long but never seen anything in writing. So when I went to to the open show in sutton in asfield a couple of mths ago I waited till the end & went asked the judge myself & he was more than willing to tell me what he though & what I should improve on (he was very impresed with malachi said he had a good behind)also good muscles & bone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Never feel 'scared' or apprehensive about going to ask the judge what he/she thinks of your dog. That said, do be prepared for ctitisism. Being a Judge of saints & Bullmastiffs myself, it is sometimes taken personally when someone asks you & you dont tell them what they 'want' to hear.

Do bear in mind when asking though, that your judge may have other breeds to come into the ring, so check first before approaching wheyher he/she has time to talk to you before the next breed starts.
Back to top Go down
sandra w

sandra w

PostSubject: showing   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:05 pm

Thanks kathy
weve got tan as a judge soon mmmmm maybe diffrent lol but yes will not worrie what he says cos need to know what to work on Smile
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:12 pm

sandra

dont worry who the judge is think of it more of who your taking in the ring if your proud of your dog youll be fine

nobody can do well every time lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: show critiques (spelling??)   show critiques (spelling??) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

show critiques (spelling??)
Page 1 of 1