Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arden Grange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaynor

Gaynor

Arden Grange  Empty
PostSubject: Arden Grange    Arden Grange  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Has anyone got any views on AG adult lamb and rice, I bought a bag and introduced it to Bernie yesterday. I put 3/4 of his usual food and a 1/4 of lamb and rice but this morning he did not want to eat anything and he has had the diarroah (sorry about the spelling). Could it be too rich for him or is it just that it is new. Iam hoping he will be ok on it as I went and bought 2 bags of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Back to top Go down

Arden Grange  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Grange    Arden Grange  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:44 am

I've used it for years, no problems here with it. Never had anyone turn up their noses at it.

It is very rich, it could be that the change has given him a little diarrhoea, or maybe its just coincidence & he may have a little tummy upset.

Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

Arden Grange  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Grange    Arden Grange  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 6:22 pm

Before I fed raw I used AG lamb & rice (along with Orijen) & its excellent I found.
Do you still have enough old food to change over even more slowly?
Despite their enormous size Saints can have incredibly delicate tums!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
Gaynor

Gaynor

Arden Grange  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Grange    Arden Grange  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:11 am

Mawreddog wrote:
Before I fed raw I used AG lamb & rice (along with Orijen) & its excellent I found.
Yes I still have the old food, he is still having 3/4 of old and 1/4 new and his stools are much better now. I will keep him on this for a few more days then gradually add more new. Thanks for the advice.
Back to top Go down
jeffb_79

jeffb_79

Arden Grange  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Grange    Arden Grange  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Gaynor wrote:
Mawreddog wrote:
Yes I still have the old food, he is still having 3/4 of old and 1/4 new and his stools are much better now. I will keep him on this for a few more days then gradually add more new. Thanks for the advice.

My Hugo has a very sensitive stomach and over the past year we've switched from wellness to blue and now to fromm. So far fromm's been the easiest on his tummy. One thing I noticed that helped, along with slowly mixing the new food in with the old food, was adding a few tablespoons of nonfat plain yogurt in with each meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Arden Grange  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arden Grange    Arden Grange  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arden Grange
Page 1 of 1