Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arden Grange users - where to buy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jirmette

jirmette

Arden Grange users - where to buy? Empty
PostSubject: Arden Grange users - where to buy?   Arden Grange users - where to buy? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:44 am

We've just started changing Cooper from the Iam's he was bred on, onto Arden Grange.

The local pet supermarket are selling it for £45 a 15kg bag, whereas I was paying £37 for the Iams, is this the usual price or does anyone know anywhere to source it from cheaper?

Thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arden Grange users - where to buy?   Arden Grange users - where to buy? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Sounds about right for pet shop prices for AG, but i do feed & recommend this food myself.

If you google arden grange, sometimes it pops up on websites on offer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

PostSubject: Re: Arden Grange users - where to buy?   Arden Grange users - where to buy? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.lealemontsaintbernards.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arden Grange users - where to buy?   Arden Grange users - where to buy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arden Grange users - where to buy?
Page 1 of 1