Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Woo Hoo!! Good news at last

Go down 
+5
Mawreddog
shango
castello bello's
snippittsuk
ourfairview
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Empty
PostSubject: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:06 pm

After a very worrying day with Bella & her blowing again, we had Blossom scanned today & she is confirmed in whelp to our Cody!!

Pups due around 18th October Surprised)
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:21 pm

congrats! cant wait for the pics!

better stock up on sleep lol!

cheri xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 pm

GreaT news Kathy!!!!!!!
Tony &Bud.
Back to top Go down
castello bello's

castello bello's

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:06 am

Kathy, that is great news!!!!!!! cheers
Congratultions, I am sure this will be a great litter.

Chantal
Back to top Go down
http://www.saintbernard.nl
shango

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Cody's hip score is 14 but you don't give his elbow score. Blossoms hip and elbow score just says HD & ED free under the BVA scheme, so what's her actual BVA score numbers ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:05 pm

Cody was not Elbow scored. & Blossom is not scored under BVA, she is scored under FCI which is stated on her webpage onour website.
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:28 pm

My understanding regarding FCI & BVA is anything under BVA 10 is equivalent to HD free under FCI.

Is the same old same though, 2 parents can be ED & HD free & produce a whole litter of Dysplastic puppies. I like a low score but more importantly look at what is behind the parents & grandparents.
Am looking forward to seeing how these furbies turn out
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
shango

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:50 pm

So what's her FCI score ? Don't get me wrong, I would rather if a breeder gave the actual score results and not just say ''HD free'', I for one would like to see actual proof, and reputable breeders don't have any problems showing actual proof and not sugar coating it with something like...''HD free''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 pm

We too are very excited Very Happy

Blossoms sire is Lasquites Dakota Von Iceman who is scored FCI HD-A / ED-0 & her Dam is Numebamsens Isabel FCI HD-C / ED-0

Codys sire is Multi, world & intl CH Chandlimore Hold Your horses who was scored in Norway whilst with britt FCI HD-A / ED-0

As a very well known & world wide breeder once told me, "there is more to a dog than its 'number or letter', you need to take the whole dog when breeding ... if it moves right it is built right" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Good job us reputable breeders send our puppies with copies of the certificates then isn't it? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Well..... sugar coating? I for one have no qualms of reporting scores .. as seen on our website & some 'reputable' breeders dont score .. !

The actual 'score' for her as far as i am aware is 'Free' as reported by the breeder who scored her under FCI .....

May i ask why you are so concerned regarding my litter?
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 pm

yet again it all goes back to the 2 parents could be 0:0 hip scored and produce terrible puppys!

i know a dog whos score is 28 which SOME say is way too high and he moves like a dream?

scoring is "important" in some ways but totally unimportant in other ways

also if all this hype about hip scores carry on i think alot of pet owners who just want one litter for example, will use which ever dog has the lowest score when actually a dog with a higher score may well be better suited for that mating

also i still think hip scoring it only half worth doing as there is no actuall cut off point where the kennel club says the score is too high and you cant register puppies from the said dog!

i too am looking forward to seeing kathys puppies - cant wait to see the pics! getting broody lol

cheri
Back to top Go down
shango

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 pm

Saintlvr wrote:
Well..... sugar coating? I for one have no qualms of reporting scores .. as seen on our website & some 'reputable' breeders dont score .. !

The actual 'score' for her as far as i am aware is 'Free' as reported by the breeder who scored her under FCI ....

As far as you are aware ? So you have not actually seen her results ??

Saintlvr wrote:
May i ask why you are so concerned regarding my litter?

Relax, I was only asking lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

I have been told by the Vet that scored her, thats good enough for me whilst we await her papers to arrive from the NKK!!

I am fully relaxed .. thanks Very Happy Just wondered why such an interest in Blossom's scores.
Back to top Go down
shango

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:19 pm

Saintlvr wrote:
I have been told by the Vet that scored her, thats good enough for me whilst we await her papers to arrive from the NKK!!

Your going on ''here say'' Shocked

Saintlvr wrote:
I am fully relaxed .. thanks Very Happy Just wondered why such an interest in Blossom's scores.

naa. your ok, I've lost interest. Best of luck with the litter anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:23 pm

Lmao!!!

Weird way of showing interest in a litter!!!

Am glad we screen our puppy people as well as our dogs!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 pm

PMSL!! err ookkaayyy .... i get the official results on her from the NKK Vet .. ..i dont quite call that 'hearsay' Very Happy

& yes they are on the way to me Very Happy

Last edited by Saintlvr on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Mawreddog wrote:
Lmao!!!

LOL ... quite!

I have no qualms or problem reporting high or low results on my dogs .. each to their own i say Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shango

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Mawreddog wrote:
Lmao!!!

Heather, I'm involved in this breed a heck of lot longer than you, I'm an FCI and AKC breed judge and have seen enough to know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:37 pm

this has gone off topic please get back to the topic of kathys puppies not who knows more or how long people have been in the breed

cheri
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:40 pm

Just thought it was genuinely funny how you went about asking that's all!!
And yes of course you have officially been in the breed longer than me.

Good luck with your 2 litters in Ireland this year Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:42 pm

LOL, its Ok Cherie .. I suspect I know who this person is ...... all I can say is that she could have asked in better manner instead of hiding behind an 'alias'. I have no probs jsut a weird way of gaining info really Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

I know some posts have been deleted by the site owner as the posts went off topic. I have no problemm with people replying & saying what they want. I have no shame or nothing to hide, the information i give is as true as it can be & what i have to hand.

I am very excited about our litter, regardless of people trying to undermine others & bring the tone down as it were with petty mindedness & backhanded comments. The breeding game is not who knows more than who, we all know how to breed a litter, its about using the right combinations to make it healthy as we can make it. Hypocrisy is not the way forward!
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:27 pm

well said kathy

i dont want to have to "babysit" posts or put people on watch lists we should all be here for fun! posts were deleted off topic as they were quite personal and not about blossom or her puppies

EVERYONE ELSE.... this is kathys post about puppies if you cant share her happiness please dont post on here -

as always questions and heated debates are fine but dont try and undermind or upset others

thankyou
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:35 pm

well well well what has gone on here No

i'm mega excited for Kathy, Cody and Blossom, i'm just glad that they weren't due a week earlier, on the 10th as it would have been our Momo's 7th birthday I love you and i'm afraid I just would have had to have a pup off you, if we didn't have our little chewbag here i would have bit your arm off lol!

I know the pups are going to be absolute stunners, and can't wait to see them flower

I think it's pretty sad to try and ridicule people in that kind of sneaky underhand way, complete and utterly uncalled for Mad it's not school and we're not in the playground, let's act like the adults we are study
Back to top Go down
http://www.lealemontsaintbernards.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woo Hoo!! Good news at last   Woo Hoo!! Good news at last Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woo Hoo!! Good news at last
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next