Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dog Ramps Advice

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jakecorby

jakecorby

Dog Ramps Advice Empty
PostSubject: Dog Ramps Advice   Dog Ramps Advice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 6:40 am

Hello,

My Saint is only 10 and half weeks at the moment and getting him in and out of the car is already taking its toll on our backs.
I think we may need a ramp soon or something similar.
Does anybody have experience with what ramps etc would be the best for a Saint?

Any advice appreciated.
Thankyou
Jake
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

Dog Ramps Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Ramps Advice   Dog Ramps Advice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:51 am

I have tried a ramp in the past, I have only had the Saints that didn't need a ramp that would use one willingly!

A couple of mine will put their front feet in but I have to lift the back end in or they just stand there. Mind I do have a car at the moment rather than a van so it is higher for them to jump in than they would have to usually.

Think you've got problems now, wait til he's 80kg like my big girl, she's the worst for getting in!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
Tracy Marlow

Tracy Marlow

Dog Ramps Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Ramps Advice   Dog Ramps Advice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:35 am

I have a landrover discovery and bought a ramp. Despite much encouragement and bribery neither of mine will use it. They will put their front paws up and look round as if to say, come on give me a push!
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

Dog Ramps Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Ramps Advice   Dog Ramps Advice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:03 pm

I drive a GIANT suv so I have to have something to assist the dogs up inside. I bought a Twistep a few years ago and it works GREAT!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
Sponsored content

Dog Ramps Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dog Ramps Advice   Dog Ramps Advice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog Ramps Advice
Page 1 of 1