Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Royal Jelly and Show Stopper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cdianam

cdianam

Royal Jelly and Show Stopper Empty
PostSubject: Royal Jelly and Show Stopper   Royal Jelly and Show Stopper Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:33 am

Hi!

I saw this on fb, that some breeders are using Royal Jelly or K9 Show Stopper when the dogs are blowing coat and I wonder if any of you heard of/used this ?

Royal jelly I could use but the Show Stopper it's kind of expensive plus I would have to order it from the US so I'd like some oppinons if it's worth the trouble or not.

Thanks,

Diana
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000996072242&v
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Royal Jelly and Show Stopper   Royal Jelly and Show Stopper Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:39 am

not something ive used?

ive tried yumega that worked well

and i now use SOS salmon oil from www.fish4dogs.com works really well and lasts a long time! they smetimes do offers aswell so very much worth keeping an eye on there website

cheri

Last edited by ourfairview on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Royal Jelly and Show Stopper   Royal Jelly and Show Stopper Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:57 pm

We use Yumega as well, I find it good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Royal Jelly and Show Stopper   Royal Jelly and Show Stopper Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 1:47 pm

Cant say i've tried this either!

I have tried the salmon oil & the Yumega ... my honest opinion on both is that they didnt make any difference to my lot. They blew their coats as normal, grew back the same ... no changes

I find that feeding a good quality food, with raw meats, offal, bones etc works alot better for our dogs, their coats are always vibrant, dense & shiny when in full coat, and the usual patchwork when they are dropping LOL!!
Back to top Go down
cdianam

cdianam

PostSubject: Re: Royal Jelly and Show Stopper   Royal Jelly and Show Stopper Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanks guys for your replies, very helpfull bounce
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000996072242&v
BernieSaintBernard

PostSubject: Re: Royal Jelly and Show Stopper   Royal Jelly and Show Stopper Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:03 pm

This is the first time I've heard of Show Stopper. What is it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Royal Jelly and Show Stopper   Royal Jelly and Show Stopper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Royal Jelly and Show Stopper
Page 1 of 1