Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

pigs ears, trotters and prices!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

pigs ears, trotters and prices!!! Empty
PostSubject: pigs ears, trotters and prices!!!   pigs ears, trotters and prices!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:17 pm

recently i spotted pigs ears in pets at home for £3 !!! i think there were 4 in the pack

our butcher charges 10p each for ears and trotters!!! we do have to cook them ourselves but still saves a lot of pennies!!! and we use a big cheap roasting turkey tin- they take about 1 hour to cook nicely!

well worth asking your local butcher ..... and it keeps the dogs quiet for 5 mins so even better!!!

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: pigs ears, trotters and prices!!!   pigs ears, trotters and prices!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Shocked god, the boys love them, my suppliers sell 3 for £1.50 or sacks of them for £18 , i do think they are expensive, have never thought about asking the butcher , duh me
Back to top Go down
BernieSaintBernard

PostSubject: Re: pigs ears, trotters and prices!!!   pigs ears, trotters and prices!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 pm

I never fed my dog pig ears since the recent disease outbreak about it. Is it really safe to feed your dogs with pig ears?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pigs ears, trotters and prices!!!   pigs ears, trotters and prices!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pigs ears, trotters and prices!!!
Page 1 of 1