Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purina/Orijen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeBe

BeBe

Purina/Orijen Empty
PostSubject: Purina/Orijen   Purina/Orijen Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:26 pm

Hi Jim!

Found your comments about Orijen very interesting and have just had a quick noodle for more info. Interesting that it cuts out grain - can see the sense in that.

How much do you feed your dogs? - Han weighs in at 82-85 kilos and is quite an active boy.

BeBe
Back to top Go down
Jim Clancy

Jim Clancy

Purina/Orijen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina/Orijen   Purina/Orijen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 5:59 pm

hi bebe

mine get fed twice a day, approx 3 mugs of kibble and half lb of tripe- each feed. They get raw chicken portions once or twice a week as well. One of them has a very poor appetite tho, he's just not a big eater...

Jim
Back to top Go down
BeBe

BeBe

Purina/Orijen Empty
PostSubject: Purina/Orijen   Purina/Orijen Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi Jim!

Thanks for your reply! That's interesting!

I've been reading up on Orijin and am interested to note that it's based on high (meat/fish derived) protein, low carb and no grain - quite different from most complete foods that I know about! What's your take on the benefits of this principle - you've mentioned muscle tone and stools - anything else?

BeBe
Back to top Go down
Jim Clancy

Jim Clancy

Purina/Orijen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina/Orijen   Purina/Orijen Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:48 am

i like that it fish based too - good for the heart and they have nice shine to their coats. I always lean towards the fish based foods - just think it better / healthier really - so so expensive over here tho...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Purina/Orijen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purina/Orijen   Purina/Orijen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purina/Orijen
Page 1 of 1