Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An email i recieved

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lorri

lorri

An email i recieved Empty
PostSubject: An email i recieved   An email i recieved Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:19 pm

I recieved the following email this morning but not sure if its genuine or not but do have contact detail if anyone can help!

Good morning

Not sure if you can help me with this but thought it was at least worth a shot to see if you have any appropriate contacts.

I have an animal welfare organisation operating in Dubai, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). They are “K9 Friends” and they are a good group helping many unfortunate dogs which end up in some fairly awful situations out there. They have been landed with a St Bernard bitch of about 18 months old. Poor thing should never have been out there anyway in temperatures at 40c+ but she has apparently been dumped by her owners who have left the country. K9 have attracted a good deal of local media attention because of the breed I think, but also because the K9 supporters out there have clubbed together to fund her transportation somewhere more suitable. I understand that she did have a place to go to in France but that has fallen through.

The reason I am contacting you is that the lady who currently runs K9 is Scottish and she has asked me if it is possible to find anywhere in Scotland where the dog could go. Mainly because she would like to be able to visit her when she goes home for holidays etc. However, this is not a priority of course. The priority is to find her somewhere more suitable to live.

Apparently she is very loving with people including children but not fond of other dogs so that may be a little difficult with some opportunities but I promised to see what could be done over here.

Any thoughts or contacts would be very much appreciated.

Best wishes

Trevor
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: An email i recieved   An email i recieved Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:26 pm

Errrrr..... 1st question.. does this bitch have a passport??
If not it won't be going to Scotland or anywhere in the UK from Dubai!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
lorri

lorri

PostSubject: Re: An email i recieved   An email i recieved Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:45 pm

M i thought it sounded a bit iffy!!?? I dont know where he got my email add never said!!!

Lorri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An email i recieved   An email i recieved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An email i recieved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to all things st bernard !!! :: st bernard rescue-
Jump to: