Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:28 pm

For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Piink_11
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:38 am

she is 100% PERFECT!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:16 am

Thanks Cheri !!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Adorable Tony, would look just perfect sat on my knee ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Shel Munro

Shel Munro

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:37 am

What an adorable little lady.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bytheriver.ca
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:24 am

Thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:05 pm

Ok stupid question time... do they come like that or are they trimmed to look like so?
Does this baby have a name (Is it a baby??!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:47 pm

These are the way forwards Heather, they are born like that (some can e born with body hair too!) .. no grooming!!!!
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:14 pm

defo the way forwards

tony will know more

but shaving is involved of what i know as is spots and blackheads!!!!

cheri
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:52 am

Hi, they come with varying amounts of fluffy body hair !!! the more body hair the more socks and mane you get making the dog more glamourous. Ours have little body hair and are still glam!! so usually a quick skim over with a Gillette and they are done. The skin is another story it has to be kept very clean or spots and blackheads can appear and that looks very ugly. Also they need protection out in the sun factor 30 etc. Then you also get the full coated variety known as powder puff which has a full veil coat. Breeding can be fun cos you dont know how many of which variety you will get as hairless to hairless matings and hairless to puff matings produce both coat varietites, puff to puff will only produce puffs so nobody does those mating as we really want the hairless puppies. Years ago all puff puppies in a litter were culled but due the the true hairless gene mouths on the hairless were very bad and quite often by 18 months old most of the teeth were missing, they only had very small roots and the canines pointed forward like tusks. Puffs always had perfect mouths so were gradually used in breeding programes to improve hairless mouths and eventually became a little more popular and joined the hairless in the show ring.Now they compete against each other in the same ring. Unfortunately newer breeders have been producing hairyer and hairyer puppies and spending hours making them hairless and showing them judges have liked the glamour especially all rounders and so they have been winning above true to standard dogs, thankfully this has been addressed within the breed and we are getting back to the true hairless dogs as they should be. UNIQUE !!!
Tony,Bud&Bhindi.
p.s It has alos been know for a puff to be shaved off and shown and win as a hairless !!! WTF !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:07 am

Ooh I never knew that.... interesting!!

Are these million dollar pups are reasonable to buy?

I can see the appeal in their midgety size & lack of hair lol!! What are their temperaments like?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:01 am

Ohhh i love the puff tony.. sorry LOL!! That said I adore also the hairless, i think the mane & socks are rather cute looking.

Friends of mine used to have a hairless, he was soo cute, but was a total mummys boy & could get quite stroppy if on mummys knee & you went to him ..... but then others i have met were quite happy little souls, i guess its like any dog, how you bring them up can determine how they act?

Before we got our first Saint, we were deciding between one of these, a toy poodle, a newf or saint .. LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:11 am

well its something my daughter harlie is begging daddy for!

i have seen a few grumpy ones aswell ! seen a few grumpy everythings lately!!

love heathers wording of "midety size!!!" made me lol

cheri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!   For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For CHERI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1