Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

other pets that you have!!!

Go down 
+14
Bonnie's Mum
Saint
melanie
lora
Barneybear
bigdogmom
snippittsuk
gina
lorri
Chasidyz
saintsue
sashasmom
cart5832002
ourfairview
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

other pets that you have!!! Empty
PostSubject: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:04 pm

well i thought a little metion of the other animals we share our lives with wouldnt hurt!!! and what they get up too!!!

we all love st bernards but some of us have other pets aswell!!!

i have one newfoundland bitch, 2 cats, 3 geckos and 2 guinea pigs ( well my children have guinea pigs i just get to clean them out!!!)

our cat tinkerbell ( maily white with small blobs of ginger and choc) is very pregnant at the moment and is trying very hard to eat everything in site!!

the newfie Darcy is insistant that we must keep my beautiful fountain very muddy and spends her day finding new ways to get more mud in there for me to clean!! if she isnt making that dirty she dips herself in mud and water and goes and gives a st bernard a cuddle!!!

love them all!!!

still the st bernard is by far the best even if i have got a newf and love her very much!!!

whats everone else got?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:09 pm

Several Cats here, including Pedigree ones, & A great Dane, A Bullmastiff when she returns home ... oh plus the hubbies Marine tank & tropical fish tank .. Think thats it LOL!
Back to top Go down
cart5832002

cart5832002

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 3:11 pm

we have our 2 saints murphy and heidi then we have casper the cat who is nearly 14 and only has 3 legs and we have tiggy the cat who is 10.
Back to top Go down
sashasmom

sashasmom

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 5:03 pm

apart from our two saints we also have a 1 year old pug, a bearded dragon and goldfish
Back to top Go down
saintsue

saintsue

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:12 pm

my st.bernard molly, 3 bichon frise max bob and bella and 2 guinea pigs rooney and beckham
Back to top Go down
Chasidyz

Chasidyz

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:29 am

we have our saint Ben, a weimaraner Maggie, 2 rabbits Charlie and Bailey, 2 ferrets Lucifer and Larry, and a bunch of fish. we lost 2 ferrets in the last year though :-( may be adopting a cat soon, still thinking about it
Back to top Go down
lorri

lorri

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:46 am

Apart from our 2 saints we have clint the cat but he thinks he's a dog lol he's a persian that we rescued.

Lorri
Back to top Go down
gina

gina

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi Guys,

I have my 3 bernards and a 3 year old Bullmastiff call bracken who is hopefully about 3 and a bit weeks pregnant Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombearstbernard.com
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:21 pm

I have Bud & Bhindi (ST Bernards), Brook (Standard poodle), Bliss & Angel (Pugs) Guy (Chinese crested ) Wispa & Holla (Selkirk rex cats) Diesel (Exotic stud cat ). I also have an interest in a kennel of chinese cresteds but they dont live with me.
Tony.
We now have to add 2 bulldogs Saffie and daughter Jazz and our new Saint puppy Jackson !!!!!!!!

Last edited by snippittsuk on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 6:38 pm

some pictures would be nice!

tony do you show the cats lol its a serious question !!!

and would love to see your poodle what colour is she?

cheri
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Hi Cheri, yes I do show the cats!!!!!! I started showing 27 years ago and have had great success in several breeds. My standard poodle is white and such a special girl. She has accompanied me over half way around the world showing everywhere we went. Our last stop was China where we planned to stay but she was such a sensatoin there I brought her home for her safety I had people from Taiwan, Thailand, China and Korea bidding silly mega money for her but of course she was not for sale. So I brought her home it took me 5 months and £10.000.00p to get her home but we did it!!!!!!!!!! It meant I left my partner behind and that was 4 years ago, he fully understands and we are still as strong living 5000 miles apart and only seeing each other 4 times a year. she has a lot to answer for but I just adore her.
Tony.
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:26 pm

hi tony!!!

showing cats cracks me up hehehehe i dont know why but it does!
i just find it soooo funny- a friend said she does it and i laughed for ages !!!

although she did say you leave the cats? not sure if thats normal but it would bother me leaving them????

sounds like you and your partner are a lovely match even that far away- but who the hell makes your cuppa in the morning! other pets that you have!!! Lol

cheri
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:48 am

other pets that you have!!! 000_0010well we had kittens a while back all have now got there eys open and doing great!!!
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:49 am

other pets that you have!!! 000_0011
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:20 pm

other pets that you have!!! 101_0010
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:20 pm

other pets that you have!!! 101_0011
Back to top Go down
bigdogmom

bigdogmom

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:41 pm

We have two Saints, Samson and Rumba, a 11 year old yellow lab, Dusty. And two patrol dogs for his work, Huck a German Shepherd, and Ace a Belgium Malinois.
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:52 am

we have 5 kittens looking for homes

the last litter we will be having ever as everyone is booked in to be spayed!!!

cheri
Back to top Go down
Barneybear

Barneybear

PostSubject: other pets   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 pm

I have a newfie called Millie and 6 fereal fish which wont eat their fish food but like the flys! They are name Lisa after me Bill after my partner The Stig because hes fast. Then I have cuthbert, Dibble and Grub
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:57 am

I have no other animals in my home... 6 dogs is more than plenty, unless you count my 17 year old son and husband. They can be real pigs!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
melanie

melanie

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 am

We have 5 cats, all moggies, and a hamster called Valentino, he lives upstairs to avoid the dogs! 4 of the 5 cats ignore the dogs and vice versa, but Marcie our youngest who's just over a year, likes to shake her a*se under the dogs noses and then runs, her other trick is to paw their noses and run! I think she's testing out exactly how many lives she has!
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 am

hahahahahaha the whole litter was nuts! ninja whitey is the same!!! i suppose it didnt help that they would all drink doras milk and now think they are half dog!!!

Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:19 am

Apart from the Saints we have a Bulldog called Savannah and 2 Boxers Called Bud & Miller who are both nearly 8 years Old
Back to top Go down
Bonnie's Mum

Bonnie's Mum

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:15 pm

as well as our Saint Bonnie ...... me and Kev have a Westie called Maisie, 4 cats (one which adopted us and one found stray by my eldest Son) Lily, Sid, Alfie and Charlie ...... and 2 tanks full of fish. We just lost a Border Collie called Zak earlier this year along with a chinchilla called Bethoven .............
Back to top Go down
jirmette

jirmette

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:31 pm

2 cats (moggies) Toblerone (Toby) and Saffron (Saffy)

2 rabbits, Ron & Ginny - they were from a litter of 7 ginger babies, so the rescue lady had named them all after the Weasleys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: other pets that you have!!!   other pets that you have!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other pets that you have!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: other pets-
Jump to: