Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where to buy Tripe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lorri

lorri

Where to buy Tripe Empty
PostSubject: Where to buy Tripe   Where to buy Tripe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:17 pm

I know a lot of you guys feed your bernards tripe we have only just started and at the minute we buy it from pet smart ready minced and frozen where do you guys recommend to buy it from??

Thanx in advance Lorri Smile
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

Where to buy Tripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Tripe   Where to buy Tripe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi there, Where do you live?? Anglia Meats do a delivery service and the more you buy the cheaper it is you can find their contact details in the back of Dog World.
Tony&Bud.
Back to top Go down
lorri

lorri

Where to buy Tripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Tripe   Where to buy Tripe Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:49 pm

Thanx we live in scotland!

Lorri
Back to top Go down
islamorada

islamorada

Where to buy Tripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Tripe   Where to buy Tripe Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 am

Hi Lorri

There is a company in Dundee called Redcastle Animal Feeds that delivers all over Scotland. I can't find their website any longer but phone number is 01382-380621. Last time I ordered a box of tripe (20lbs), it was about £9 but the more you order, the cheaper it is.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where to buy Tripe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to buy Tripe   Where to buy Tripe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to buy Tripe
Page 1 of 1