Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Empty
PostSubject: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Here they are Smile

Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Dsc05612Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Dsc05613Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Dsc05614Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Dsc05615
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:23 pm

well done marlene and lucy!

keep up the good work lol

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:12 am

very nice I love you
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:02 am

Very well done!!!!!
Tony$Bud
Back to top Go down
Marles

Marles

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks Kathy for putting these photos on for me, one day my brain will engage........hmmm
Back to top Go down
Marles

Marles

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:24 pm

OOh Kathy, I can understand about the "stand" thing now, watching these photos. Thanks x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:30 pm

You're welcome hun, i tell it as it is, & if it helps then you should speak up, well thats my motto LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Marles

Marles

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:33 pm

Thanks, it has !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Great, am pleased it helped Very Happy its better if you can see it in pics, then when you explain it, you can see exactly what people mean Very Happy

Anytime you want info, just ask, im happy to give everyone help, its a shame when people wont help others

AND dont be afraid to ask me the same question 20 times LOL, id rather you or anyone asked the same thing over & over than sit & worry whether you were doing right or wrong LOL!
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:54 pm

What a cutie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show   Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marles & Lucy at East of England CH Show
Page 1 of 1