Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shampoo for whitening?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

shampoo for whitening? Empty
PostSubject: shampoo for whitening?   shampoo for whitening? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:51 pm

what brand of dog shampoo do you use?
do you buy whitening brands?
do you buy for coloured hair eg red?
cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
islamorada

islamorada

PostSubject: Re: shampoo for whitening?   shampoo for whitening? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:26 pm

My favourite whitening shampoo at the moment is Plum White made by Kelco. It really makes the white parts of the coat sparkle and also adds richness to the darker areas. It dilutes 1 : 50 parts so is quite economical too.
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: shampoo for whitening?   shampoo for whitening? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 pm

I use Chris Chritensons White on White, and I show a white Standard Poodle !!!!!!!!!
Tony.
Back to top Go down
Aisell

Aisell

PostSubject: Re: shampoo for whitening?   shampoo for whitening? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:44 pm

If you don't want to give her a bath, you can get a waterless shampoo. Spray it on to saturate the area and towel dry. You can also use dog wipes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aisell

Aisell

PostSubject: Re: shampoo for whitening?   shampoo for whitening? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 pm

My favourite whitening shampoo at the moment is Plum White made by Kelco. It really makes the white parts of the coat sparkle and also adds richness to the darker areas. It dilutes 1 : 50 parts so is quite economical too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shampoo for whitening?   shampoo for whitening? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shampoo for whitening?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Owning a saint :: Grooming-
Jump to: