Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rufus Elvis King

As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4) Empty
PostSubject: As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4)   As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 6:30 pm

If you are reading this you are not scared off by the title.

Nutrition 1st, Exercise 2nd, Recup 3rd, Supplements 4th.

Having been grown up on the above from a family of fitness, I bought several books on Dog Nutrition when I got my Baby Boy St B Rufus Elvis King, and I still hold true to many of these lessons today. Many of the forum readers here will know a lot of this but nothing wrong with reaffirming what you already know.

I have them in PDF and Happy to send via Fairview as the Forum owner or direct as know Fairview have a Fair amount of stuff on their hands at mo with new St's to this world.
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4)   As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey, do as you want with them... But DON'T tell my husband your an ex bodybuilder or he will never shut up..... We are off to body power at the N.E.C next month so he can chat with people who share his intrest!!! I imagine I bore him with dogs as much as he bores me with nutritional\ exercise advise!!!

I'm still about, or post them on here anyway!!!

Some people will read but to shy to ask ;o)

Cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4)   As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:04 pm

I'd be interested to see them please :-)

I feed Raw to my furs, but im always open to new info .... I used to work for a Bodybuilder, who now has a multi million pound fitness business ... watching those guys bulk up had my eyes on stalks ... not to mention the training sessions upstairs in the gym Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4)   As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As An Ex Body Builder, Nutrition Is Everthing (The Magic 4)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Owning a saint :: Food and nutrition-
Jump to: