Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alternative treatments

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rinnie69

rinnie69

Alternative treatments Empty
PostSubject: Alternative treatments   Alternative treatments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Hi guys, been a while, it's been hard to post since I lost both my boys but I'm back now, had a little trouble getting in but hey ho .

Anyway, as some of you know , I am starting my own business Its with Forever Living Products and I am an Independent Distributor.

A huge amount of the products available to us are also perfect for our furbabies. And I wanted to share this knowledge with you , as many of you like me prefer home remedies and natural treatments if we can, before having to seek vet treatment.
And as a bonus saving us money in the process. so I shall be posting a list of products available with their uses .

This is my link to my sites if you want to have a look about or join up

And I would like to thank Cheri for allowing me to promote on the forum . I love you

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CathysForeverLiving/

http://www.cathy.myflpbiz.com/

Thanks

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Aloe Vet Spray    Alternative treatments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Alternative treatments Animal10

Easy to apply spray. Ideal to soothe irritations, cleanse before applying dressings or applying Aloe Vera Gelly. Spray onto coats after bathing for shine and condition and use as a soothing leg wash to provide protection after heavy exercise.
Back to top Go down
rinnie69

rinnie69

PostSubject: Re: Alternative treatments   Alternative treatments Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Alternative treatments 74325_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative treatments   Alternative treatments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative treatments
Page 1 of 1