Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview  Empty
PostSubject: alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview    alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:56 pm

its been a while since dora died, and with crufts comming up i once again feel heart broken, i can see her empty bench space still now, and so bitter sweetly her lovely son ended up borrowing his mums space .... ill never get over not taking her to crufts with me

Dora was a wonderful girl, produced some stunning puppies, taught me how to show, and how not to show ( remember the united with tan judging Embarassed ?)

most of all, she reared her puppies with love, and just months before she died she helped me rear a litter of 16 whos mum had died, she took them all in instantly cleaning and feeding them and was so happy her brood went from 3 to 19 in the space of 3 hours!

dora was a mega grass, she would alarm bark if anyone did anything naughty, would help daisy escape then come and tell me daisy had gone ( daisy would use her to stand on so she did help)

sadly as dora died so suddenly and i expected her to have another litter i didnt get to keep a daughter of hers which i so badly regret and always will ....

i named a star after dora and will never forget her, with crufts looming and her death i have to say i feel gutted....

dora died a year ago in the 26th of feb Sad ......

alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview  Dorasn10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
amyreid91

amyreid91

PostSubject: Re: alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview    alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview  Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:15 pm

Beautiful lady and very proud to have one of her babies Smile xxx
Back to top Go down
Tracy Marlow

Tracy Marlow

PostSubject: Re: alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview    alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:42 am

I'm with Amy on that one, Dora was a lovely girl and she gave us our lovely Nelson, my big soppy boy - xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview    alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alpennine Henrieta at ourfairview
Page 1 of 1