Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thumper1978

thumper1978

Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp... Empty
PostSubject: Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp...   Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:29 pm

... Enjoying the Aberdeenshire snow just before Christmas Smile

Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp... Photo1-3_zps99cd5ef4

Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp... Photo_zpsfbcf12a8
Back to top Go down
Rumblenewfy

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp...   Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Oh they look they are having a great time! Do they all play with each other or do they have their favourites that they prefer to play with?
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp...   Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:25 pm

funny you should ask that.... i have a few that refuse to play with my newfie.... infact daisy ignored her for a good year... the rest will all play together but stick to there pairs .... i do most things in pairs , like gooming nails vet tips etc and normally try and keep everyone with a buddy .

thankfully deedee( bernard) adores the newfie - as they are the same age as each other and have never been apat, they even whelped together and deedee took on a couple of darceys large litter for her!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
thumper1978

thumper1978

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp...   Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Firstly.... Identification Laughing

L>R... The Saints are Saska and Megan. The Rotts are Pharoah Berni and Ralph.

Saska loves playing with Ralph, Megan plays with Ralph and Pharoah, Megan and Saska play together, and Berni ONLY plays with Pharoah Rolling Eyes

Occasionally they all do play and charge about together which is normally bad news for me (see second pic Shocked Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp...   Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Pic of the Comedy Camp...
Page 1 of 1