Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 Year old saint for rehoming

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stemac33

2 Year old saint for rehoming Empty
PostSubject: 2 Year old saint for rehoming   2 Year old saint for rehoming Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Hi there we have a male two year old st bernard for rehoming due to no fault of himself. He has full vacs and is microchipped, he is kc reg but we have lost the papers, but he is from the chandlemore blood line and bought him from a breeder in Blackpool lancashire. He is about 75 kilo and is fed on royal canin. He needs a new owner who knows how to handle this breed, he does sit,stay,liedown etc but has a tendancy to bark at strangers, he is fine with puppies but have not let him near other adult dogs because he goes up on his hind legs to try and get at them, this is why he needs a experienced owner. he has to be rehomed because of work commitments and not having the time to spend with him that he deserves. he will be sadly missed. so please if you can give him the time and paitience he needs then please get in touch. Many thanks and look forward to your emails
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: 2 Year old saint for rehoming   2 Year old saint for rehoming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:37 am

Have you contacted his breeder? Reputable breeders will take their dogs back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: 2 Year old saint for rehoming   2 Year old saint for rehoming Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Hi there

Who are the dogs parents? Any idea of the name of the breeder?

Really should go back to them, as trying to rehome a dog with issues like that around other dogs may prove difficult

Heather
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
karis109

karis109

PostSubject: Lost papers   2 Year old saint for rehoming Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:23 pm

If hes KC registered you should be able to ring the KC and get them to check their system and get his papers re sent. It costs about £40 though if i remember right?

If he didn't jump up at other dogs I would consider him but I already have a saint and I want her to have a friend not a bully lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.partyplanz.co.uk
stemac33

PostSubject: Re: 2 Year old saint for rehoming   2 Year old saint for rehoming Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:15 pm

Hi there jacob is no longer available
many thanks
steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Year old saint for rehoming   2 Year old saint for rehoming Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Year old saint for rehoming
Page 1 of 1