Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which shampoo to use?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tracy Marlow

Tracy Marlow

Which shampoo to use? Empty
PostSubject: Which shampoo to use?   Which shampoo to use? Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:21 pm

What shampoo do you use on your dogs? I would be particularly interested for any with sensitive skin. Nelson seems to be quite sensitive and I dont want to irritate his skin.

thnx

Tracy
Back to top Go down
Saint

PostSubject: Re: Which shampoo to use?   Which shampoo to use? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:53 pm

If he has very sensitive skin then the best thing to use is Baby Shampoo , Johnson Babies no more Tears would be the best to use
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Which shampoo to use?   Which shampoo to use? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:04 pm

fidos oatmeal and baking soda shampoo

http://www.drcarl.com.au/show_product.php?ItemId=230&utm_source=myshopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Pet+Supplies&utm_term=Fido+s+Oatmeal+Baking+Soda+Shampoo+1+litre

this is what we use on pups and on sore rescue dogs that we foster..... comes from ebay

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Tracy Marlow

Tracy Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Which shampoo to use?   Which shampoo to use? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:32 am

thanks for the suggestions - will look into both. xx
Back to top Go down
gina

gina

PostSubject: Re: Which shampoo to use?   Which shampoo to use? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 pm

For a general (not show) bath i use johnsons baby its good for sensitive skin and it smells lush :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tombearstbernard.com
Tracy Marlow

Tracy Marlow

PostSubject: Re: Which shampoo to use?   Which shampoo to use? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 pm

Thanks for answer Gina. Used Johnson's baby yesterday and I agree it smells lush. Only problem was that Nelson would not get into the shower. I ended up washing him with warm water from a bucket out on the patio and in the rain - a site to see but thankfully no-one was videoing! Fingers crossed no reaction today and he looks much better for it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which shampoo to use?   Which shampoo to use? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which shampoo to use?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Owning a saint :: Grooming-
Jump to: