Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saska... and friends :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
thumper1978

thumper1978

Saska... and friends :) Empty
PostSubject: Saska... and friends :)   Saska... and friends :) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:54 pm

I would just like to introduce everyone to Saska who joined us from the Saint Bernard Trust late on Friday night...

Saska... and friends :) IMG_3824

Saska... and friends :) IMG_3827

She now has a new sister Megan (formerly Morgan), also a Trust girl...

Saska... and friends :) IMG_3831

She met the rest of the Comedy Camp yesterday and so far seems to be loving all the new friends and freedom of living on a farm cheers cheers cheers

Saska... and friends :) IMG_3832

Saska... and friends :) IMG_3823
Back to top Go down
jakecorby

jakecorby

PostSubject: Re: Saska... and friends :)   Saska... and friends :) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:15 am

They all look very healthy and happy. gorgeous dogs.
we used to have rottweillers before we got our now 15week old saint.
It seems both breeds are as soppy as each other.
Back to top Go down
StBernardFan81

StBernardFan81

PostSubject: Re: Saska... and friends :)   Saska... and friends :) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:08 pm

Oh wow, I own a Rottie, but am only preparing to get my first Saint, so these photos have me very excited indeed!! Your dogs are simply beautiful.
Back to top Go down
thumper1978

thumper1978

PostSubject: Re: Saska... and friends :)   Saska... and friends :) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:02 pm

Thank s Very Happy I have 3 rotties - collectively known as "The Comedy Camp" (after one particularly amusing bathime incident... Embarassed )

I love both breeds, My family has had Saints from 1988 when we got our first pup from Pat Muggleton's Bernmont kennel and I was involved in a Rottweiler Rescue for a number of years hence my current hairy gang cheers

They are all big softies really although it is a bit of a squish when they all want up on my knee for cuddles at the same time Shocked
Back to top Go down
StBernardFan81

StBernardFan81

PostSubject: Re: Saska... and friends :)   Saska... and friends :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:48 am

Haha!! Great stuff. Good to know my Rottweiler and puppy when we get one, will get along famously!!
Back to top Go down
john h

PostSubject: Re: Saska... and friends :)   Saska... and friends :) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:20 pm

What a beauty as are the others as well. Hope she's not rolling in something nasty in that last photo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saska... and friends :)   Saska... and friends :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saska... and friends :)
Page 1 of 1