Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

st bernard needing a new home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

st bernard needing a new home  Empty
PostSubject: st bernard needing a new home    st bernard needing a new home  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 1:22 pm

we are rehoming a male castrated rough coated st bernard

he was sent here along with a bitch i bred he was not bred by me his sire is "redribbon morechandli at olivebranch and his dam is "olivebranch godiva godess" as the owner was no longer suitable for them, so he needs a new loving family

he was born 18/11/2009 so is two years old today he is upto date with jabs ( paperwork here) he is kc reg ( paperwork here)

we have had him a few days now and have found he walks well on the lead, takes treats nicely, behaves fine around other dogs bitches and is fine with children , he has shown intrest in chasing my cats,

he has decent manners and is a loving gentle boy who needs a family to love him back.

we do not want to be "paid" for him however we feel a free st bernard is not ideal and may not attract people who would actually be wanting him if he wasnt free, therefore we are asking for a donation to be paid to the st bernard trust before he goes to his new home ( i am not anything to do with the st bernard trust i however do feel this is the right thing to do as i personally do not want to make money from rehoming him i will require proof of the agreed donation at the time or would be happy to take the money and donate it and send out a reciept from the trust)

any more questions please feel free to get in contact
st bernard needing a new home  Winsto10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Saint

PostSubject: Re: st bernard needing a new home    st bernard needing a new home  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Thought there was someone on here before looking for a rescue Saint Question Question
Might be worth sending them a message x
Back to top Go down
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: st bernard needing a new home    st bernard needing a new home  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 5:41 pm

Thats so nice of you Cheri. I hope he finds a forever home to call his own soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
ali1606

PostSubject: Re: st bernard needing a new home    st bernard needing a new home  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:06 pm

he is beautiful xx hope he finds the loving family he deserves!
Back to top Go down
ali1606

PostSubject: Re: st bernard needing a new home    st bernard needing a new home  Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:54 pm

Hey Cheri,

was there a happy ending to this post?
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: st bernard needing a new home    st bernard needing a new home  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:15 am

Hi , yes there was he's now more than spoilt and living just 30mins away from me, with another dog which is great!

Alls well so far and he's been gone a week or so - so I expect they will keep him forever as planned :-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
ali1606

PostSubject: Re: st bernard needing a new home    st bernard needing a new home  Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:49 am

that's brilliant news, good to hear x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: st bernard needing a new home    st bernard needing a new home  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

st bernard needing a new home
Page 1 of 1