Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle

Go down 
+4
lora
ourfairview
murphymoose
Mawreddog
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Empty
PostSubject: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:37 pm

June came to us in Feb 09 from Tan Nagrecha's Chandlimore kennels, along with her son Toby - Chandlimore Time Is Right.

June was bred by Jackie Jenkins at Islamorada.

She had the most wonderful temperament & immediately made herself right at home.
Sadly she became very ill & spent a week at Bristol University Vet Hospital.
On coming home we thought she was starting to recover but sadly not.

We made the heartbreaking decision to have June put to sleep on 28th May 09 to prevent further suffering.
Run free at the bridge with Snoopy & Odin, gorgeous girl xxxxxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
murphymoose

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:55 pm

So sorry for your loss Heather, from her photos she looked a beautiful girl xxxx. If you dont mind me asking how did you lose snoopy ?, i see he was only a baby.
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Snoopy was a very happy clappy puppy, who suddenly got an attack of the grrrr's at Manchester Champ Show in Jan 09.

It was really out of character for him & got worse over the space of a couple of months. He also got clingier.. everywhere I went that puppy came with me, even to the loo!

I wanted to get to the bottom of his grrr'ing so took him to our vet who indicated there was a problem with his kidney. I took him to our other vet who has more facilities, to have him scanned.
He got himself into such a stress he had to be sedated for the scan, but they couldn't bring him round. Tests afterwards showed he had a small malignant tumour by his kidney.
I was absolutely devestated, he was only 10 months old & my baby pale

We have had the worst 6 months, losing 3 dogs well before their time. I don't think I have ever cried so much x
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
murphymoose

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:23 pm

OMG, how sad, dont know how youve coped!!, losing one broke me, cant imagine losing 3 in such a short time. Truly sorry for your losses Heather xxxxxx.
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:54 pm

so sorry for your loss i really dread the day i lose one of mine i know it will happen at some point but still dread it

big hugs

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
lora

lora

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:07 pm

Im so sorry for your loss Heather.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
islamorada

islamorada

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Thanks again Heather for doing everything you could for the lovely Juney. I know she will have had happy last days with you, the family and all the Mawreddogs.
She was a gorgeous puppy, pick of the five girls and it so sad she wasn't with you for long.
At least we have her boys Toby and Baxter so a part of her is still here with us.

Love Jackie I love you
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:55 pm

so sorry heather to hear of June's passing, they are not with us long enough, run free with odin and snoopy, until you meet again, sleep tight
Back to top Go down
http://www.lealemontsaintbernards.co.uk
sandra w

sandra w

PostSubject: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 am

Im so sorry for your loss heather 3 one after the other but have been awfull. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Hank2011

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:46 am

I was just reading through these sad posts when I came across this one. I thought I recognised the name, she was my new baby's Grandmother. How very sad, I'm sorry for your loss x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle   In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Memory of June - Chandlimore Islamorada Too Hot To Handle
Page 1 of 1