Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

your right foot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

your right foot Empty
PostSubject: your right foot   your right foot Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:34 am

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?*

This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please,*it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe*this! *It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............. This will*confuse*your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. *It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1.*While*sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

Send it to your friends to frustrate them too
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Chasidyz

Chasidyz

your right foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: your right foot   your right foot Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:44 pm

My boyfriend and I just tried that for 10 minutes and neither of us could do it!
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

your right foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: your right foot   your right foot Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:48 pm

hehehehehehehe your right foot Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

your right foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: your right foot   your right foot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:57 am

Nor can I !!!! WTF !!!!!!!where do you get them cheri lol.
Tony,Bud&Bhindi.
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

your right foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: your right foot   your right foot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:10 pm

lol well tony most are pinched off a lizard forum im on- lizard people all seam to have a great sence of humor!!

there are some much worse/dirty ect but best not to post them your right foot Icon_redface

cheri
Back to top Go down
Chasidyz

Chasidyz

your right foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: your right foot   your right foot Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:27 pm

by all means, post them! i always enjoy them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

your right foot Empty
PostSubject: Re: your right foot   your right foot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

your right foot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: Jokes and humor-
Jump to: