Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a note to my wife....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

a note to my wife.... Empty
PostSubject: a note to my wife....   a note to my wife.... Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:08 pm

My love, I have a few points that I would like to air (many seem to be washing related).

1) If you are not happy with the way that I fold clothes, please do not tell me to fold them when I get the washing in, do it yourself.

2) As above, if you want things folding, stop buying those ridiculous shirts that do not appear to have any seam and no natural way to fold them in a tidy fashion.

3) There is no 'wrong' way to hang washing out, it hangs, it is dry, job is good!!

4) If I change the bed sheets, then I will accept that I have put the quilt in the cover 'the wrong way round' once. However, when I purposely put it the other way round next time, I will not accept that it is still the wrong way round. It is rectangular, there are only two ways it can go, one must be right.

5) Finally, when I do all this stuff, if you are not happy and re-do it then it does not automatically mean that it was not done in the first place and you do not have the right to use the phrase 'you never do housework'.

And if you have a real problem with it, then I will promise to do it according to your wishes as this is a shared responsibility relationship. I will do this if I ever see you fixing the car, mowing the lawn or putting a shelf up!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk

a note to my wife....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Lounge :: Jokes and humor-
Jump to: