HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)   Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:15 am

Giorgio is a stunning Male bred by the well known American Kennels Opdyke. He is hipscored under the FCI system. He has proved himself to be a valuable stud dog, producing some fabulous offspring worldwide (Inc Our own Simone & Pumba). He has large Bone, a wonderful disposition & a pleasure to live with.

Back to top Go down
Bep

PostSubject: Re: Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)   Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Giorgio is realy great looking i love him
bye Bep
Back to top Go down
http://home.planet.nl/~dijk3712
castello bello's

PostSubject: Re: Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:54 am

He is such a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But you allready knew I love him lol!

Chantal
Back to top Go down
http://www.saintbernard.nl
snippittsuk

PostSubject: Re: Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 am

are you not going to show him ?
Tony&Bud
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 am

He is adorable, so easy to have around you, unless there is a female in season, you wouldnt know he was there at all LOL!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)   Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:00 am

snippittsuk wrote:
are you not going to show him ?
Tony&Bud

Hi Tony

No, Giorgio was imported purely for his bloodline & what he has produced in offspring. He is 'incorrect' for the UK showring really, hes very american. Plus, he prefers to just mooch & sniff out the girls at home LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)   

Back to top Go down

Opdykes Going My Way to Lanebern (IMP USA)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Breeding :: Saints at stud-
Jump to: