Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreams

Dreams

They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha Empty
PostSubject: They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha   They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Send this pictures to friends and they all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha funnnn !!!
They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha DSC00166Small
They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha DSC00153SmallThey all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha DSC00154Small
i write yes the barrel, no Humpie ha ha ha, the barrel is empty, yes that's why we want
to save by Humpie ha ha ha, but they write, then iám last them both, Humpie with barrel,
funnnnnn !!!

Best regards Bianca

ps: difficult to take pictures on my on, but he is easy and i do my best, again funpictures !!!
and we have Humpie already on snowpictures, but al my friends mail put it on the forums
hihihi oke then, just have fun.

ps:Cynthia, we hope you doing well soon, now you in the hospital, Macho sall miss you !!
we thinking about you,but Humpie with barrel in the hospital, we ones came in here ha ha,
they all love him, but in Germany we don't now,hugssss from Humpie with barrel ha ha ha
maybe you have internet and you read this, miss you Bianca
Back to top Go down
http://www.sintbernard.eu
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha Empty
PostSubject: Re: They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha   They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Humpie looking gorgeous as ever They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

They all want to save by Humpie ha ha ha
Page 1 of 1