Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

grooming questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cart5832002

cart5832002

grooming questions Empty
PostSubject: grooming questions   grooming questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:35 am

hi all, as i am new to all this and murphy is our first saint up to now we have been bathing him in our bath but now he is just too big and heavy to get in. i am making an appointment for him at a dog grooming parlour for next week. just want to know what shall i ask them to do regarding trimming etc or will they know what to do? thanks. mandy
Back to top Go down
lorri

lorri

grooming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: grooming questions   grooming questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm

I dont want to put you off but ellie had a very bad experience at the groomers they choked her (they tied her up too tight whilst bathing her) and she ended up in the animal hospital for a week, but im sure it wont happen to murphy but ask if you can stay and ask what experience they have had with large breeds.

Lorri Smile
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

grooming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: grooming questions   grooming questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:29 pm

we do ours in the back garden with a hose, only in warm weather tho, luckily we have a friend who owns a grooming salon so we are able to use her place when it's cold, it is a 3 man job to get them in the bath tho Shocked

really the only grooming/trimming you need to do are cut the nails nice and short, and tidy up the loose hair around the feet and pads, other than that ready to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lealemontsaintbernards.co.uk
cart5832002

cart5832002

grooming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: grooming questions   grooming questions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 pm

hi, thankyou both for your replies, thats just what i thought he needed. i am hoping i can stay with him as he has never been before. mandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

grooming questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: grooming questions   grooming questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

grooming questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Owning a saint :: Grooming-
Jump to: