Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shedding hair

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lorri

lorri

Shedding hair Empty
PostSubject: Shedding hair   Shedding hair Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:48 am

Hi wondered if any of you guys can answer my quiery. Ellie my 3 year old saint is shedding her coat at an incredible rate this is the second time this summer and wondered is it maybe the unusally hot weather especially here in scotland?? Or do you think there maybe an underlying problem? Abi my 2 year old is also shedding again but not to the same extent!!

Lorri
Back to top Go down
Vicki

Vicki

Shedding hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedding hair   Shedding hair Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:58 am

Hi Lorri

Both our older Saints never really lost hair that much, when we got our new boy william 3 months ago, my god it was like a hair snowstorm for at least a month, absolutely unbelievable it was, I have never seen so much hair cmoe out of one dog, he was 14 months, a few times I used the blaster on him to try and get rid so it wasn't coming out in the house all the time, it was crazy, hair everywhere, like a blizzard, thank goodnesss no neighbours were in their gardens!! but at least the birds like it for their nests Very Happy

hope she comes out of it soon flower
Back to top Go down
http://www.lealemontsaintbernards.co.uk
lorri

lorri

Shedding hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedding hair   Shedding hair Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Lol i know when i brush mines its like a snowstorm and when u come down the stairs in the morning its like tumble weed everywhere lol
Back to top Go down
dakota

dakota

Shedding hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedding hair   Shedding hair Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:41 pm

glad to hear I'm not the only one with tumbleweeds all over her house
Back to top Go down
rinnie69

rinnie69

Shedding hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedding hair   Shedding hair Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:59 am

both mine had a second summer moult this yr, Phoenix was tremendous, i could have made another dog, cyclops . i think the mild weather and the fact that it is up and down so much has something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shedding hair Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shedding hair   Shedding hair Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shedding hair
Page 1 of 1