Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A big thank you :-))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

A big thank you :-)) Empty
PostSubject: A big thank you :-))   A big thank you :-)) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Would just like to say a very big thank you to Karen at Lanleadane, Jackie at Islamorada, Kathy at Lanebern & Tan at Chandlimore for all the help & moral support they've given me in the past week with the seemingly never ending problems I've had with this D litter
FINALLY, after a very rapid weaning, everyone is eating solid food & lapping.
Drop Dead Fred (Cleo) is doing great & has caught up with her littermates.
Mum Millie is recovering well from her eclampsia
I on the other hand have nerves frayed to shreds & have aged about 50yrs!!!
The help, support & top tips from other breeders has been invaluable Very Happy
Thank you !!
x x
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
KazzF

KazzF

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you :-))   A big thank you :-)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:29 am

Thanks for that Heather. Surely this is what should be happening - everyone offering advice, help and support. Between us all, we have probably experienced most things that can go wrong, as well as what goes right LOL. I know when we lost Kaisa Crying or Very sad , our imported Norwegian girl having a C-section for 13 puppies out of Bam Bam, people in the breed were absolutely fantastic and the help and advice that we received kept us going and maintained our sanity (although that is questionable LOL).
Lets make sure this takes priority and not the "bitchiness" and back-biting that can also occur. Wink Wink

Karen
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanleadanestbernards.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you :-))   A big thank you :-)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:38 am

Thanks heather, thats what 'we' are here for Very Happy

Well said Karen, you had sanity before??? where did you buy it from, i need some LOL!!
Back to top Go down
islamorada

islamorada

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you :-))   A big thank you :-)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:02 am

You are very welcome Heather.
Karen is right, between us all we have probably experienced most things and it's great that there are so many people around that are willing to help.
Just glad that Millie and her babies are now doing so well.
Jackiexx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A big thank you :-))   A big thank you :-)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A big thank you :-))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Breeding :: breeding-
Jump to: