Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Insurance Cover

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

Insurance Cover Empty
PostSubject: Insurance Cover   Insurance Cover Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Hi All
I know there is a thread about insurance on here somewhere but I can't find it so I'm sure Cheri will move this if it's in the wrong place Very Happy
I have 2 dogs insured with Petguard & the rest with MoreThan. I have just had a clear out of all my paperwork & found that my monthly premium with Petguard is half the amount of that with MoreThan, for equal cover. £19 per month PetGuard £36 MoreThan
There is the 14 day exclusion period (worth leaving dogs currently insured with current insurer for those 14 days just in case)

• The usual £60 excess
  • £7500 vets fees per period of insurance
  • £200 behavioural & alternative therapies
  • The usual death by accident/illness etc

They do NOT cover any animals used for breeding so would not mention any that have been or maybe & obviously any whelping costs would not be covered
You can get cover online but if you want the multipet discount is better to ring them.
0845 683 7140 9am-7pm Mon-Fri I had a really helpful lady called Nicola. She into cats but she so helpful can be forgiven for the cat thing!!
I have to say that they have been excellent with our recent claim regarding Juney & her mahoosive hospital fees & amazingly none of that torturous trying to find a way out of paying that most insureres do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
lorri

lorri

Insurance Cover Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance Cover   Insurance Cover Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:25 am

Hi i just wanted to say that my 2 are insured with the halifax and although a little bit more expensive in our case its been worth it as they have paid out more than £7500 in just under 2 years as ellie has had so many problems and they have paid out without any fuss the policy has a £6000 per year claim thank goodness they also paid out nearly £2000 for berni but unfortunatly we lost her just before she was a year old Sad

Lorri
Back to top Go down

Insurance Cover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Owning a saint :: Saint bernard Healthcare-
Jump to: