Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

question about what to feed large or giant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slave to the kids4

question about what to feed large or giant Empty
PostSubject: question about what to feed large or giant   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 7:28 pm

hello everyone,
i have been reading that some people are feeding there st bernards large food is it because of the veriety, that it posse?
could a st bernard be well and healthy on large just as well if feed giant?
as i am trying to get all the right info i can so i can make a formative decision on what to feed.
i wish to thank cheri and ravo for the advice on the other subject i have put up in the forum i have taken note and thank you both very much for the advice.

thank you

lynne.
Back to top Go down
ravo

PostSubject: Re: question about what to feed large or giant   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 7:56 am

Hi Lynne,
We use Royal Canin and have gone through the various stages.
Giant Puppy, Giant Junior and Giant Adult.
Both dogs seem to like it.
We also give them some fresh veg, occasionally a bit of tripe.
Back to top Go down
slave to the kids4

PostSubject: Re: question about what to feed large or giant   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Thank you ravo, they have a good selection of royal cainin, as to day went to my pets at home to get a bit of advice on the food but they dont have giant so couldn't look unfortunatly. I did see some others like hills, and wainrights,, and the pro plan, but for large. I dont know if any of them would be ok. Luckly the woman that works at my local pets at home is also a breeder but not of the breed I am studing and getting. So she also gave me some helpful advice as well. So I am getting what info I can she even offered me a book she has on st bernards so I can do some more reading about them. So as any one can see I a serious about getting one but making sure I get what's best for the puppie,as we have got to know this person.
Back to top Go down
ravo

PostSubject: Re: question about what to feed large or giant   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 8:19 am

Hi Lynne,
We order all of our food online and have it delivered.
Much easier than getting from a store.
Back to top Go down
slave to the kids4

PostSubject: Re: question about what to feed large or giant   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 10:59 am

Hi ravo, thanx for that, is it cheaper to buy it on line. Any particular store you buy it from or other stores.

Lynne.
Back to top Go down
ravo

PostSubject: Re: question about what to feed large or giant   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 11:51 am

Hi Lynne,
We get ours from Zooplus, you get 18kg for the price of 15kg.
Cheapest we have found.
Back to top Go down
slave to the kids4

PostSubject: Re: question about what to feed large or giant   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2014 12:25 pm

Oh excellent never heard of them I think I will google them and see. Thanx ravo.
Lynne.
Back to top Go down
slave to the kids4

PostSubject: food   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 9:47 pm

Is there is there any other sites that of other st bernard owners have found which sell stuff for animals e.c.t dog food. As it will help me emencly.as like to see what they are offering.

Thanx

Lynne
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: question about what to feed large or giant   question about what to feed large or giant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

question about what to feed large or giant
Page 1 of 1