Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wiskers and removal for showing?

Go down 
+2
shango
ourfairview
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

wiskers and removal for showing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wiskers and removal for showing?   wiskers and removal for showing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 am

LOL, im forever looking at feet, underline, hocks etc for wispy bits, am paranoid LOL! must say, trimming a saint is far easier than standards!! I watched Mike gadsby at his home prepare one of his dogs, i was in awe of his work, made it look soooo easy!!
Back to top Go down
snippittsuk

snippittsuk

wiskers and removal for showing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wiskers and removal for showing?   wiskers and removal for showing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:58 am

Yes Mike is an Awesome scissorer. I find it also relatively easy and sooooo rewarding when you have achieved the desired finish. I like the Sandanavian look where the scissoring is more extreme and really enhances to shape of the dog. A clever scissorer can put shape and agulation into a Standard where there isn't any so you can never really ring judge a poodle!!!!!! I must admit to likeing the way Americans present various breeds for show.
Tony&Bud
Back to top Go down

wiskers and removal for showing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2