Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available Empty
PostSubject: Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available   Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 10:38 am

We have available a rising 6 month old Longhair (Rough coat) Bitch puppy to the right home.

KC registered (Endorsed against Breeding & Export out the UK)
Microchipped
Vaccinated
House trained
Great with Children & other dogs
Used to Small Dogs

A home with someone at home during the day essential.

She has also been trained for showing, but we would prefer a home where she can sofa surf & maybe do PAT work

Loves attention & a general babe!!

She is still with her current owner & we would prefer for her to stay with them until her new home is found.

She is for sale through no fault of her own. If she could be of interest to you , please get in touch privately Lanebernsaints1@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

PostSubject: Re: Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available   Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:25 am

After too many unsuitable and frankly idiot enquiries, the beautiful Faith has found a wonderful home with a fantastic family who very sadly lost their saint cross pup earlier in the year.

Hoping they will join the forum to say hi

Heather
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available   Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:35 am

I kinda wish I was faith after speaking to them and their vet etc.... lol.... sometimes we have to trust our gut feelings because it is the right home and the right people Its not all about the money, but the home.

I'm glad we held on Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available   Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:49 am

tell me about the crazies !!! they are out in gangs at the moment!!!

glad she has a lovely new family

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available   Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adorable & unusually marked Puppy Available
Page 1 of 1