Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

alpennine alice at ourfairview

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

alpennine alice at ourfairview  Empty
PostSubject: alpennine alice at ourfairview    alpennine alice at ourfairview  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:07 pm

my lovely dory Sad

dory came to us at 16m old, untrained and a total cow... she was walked on 3 leads to start with and would try to eat any dog she passed, we had such a year retraining dory....( she was mega stronger than me and over weight after being fed buckets of bakers a day). but we did it, she had me in tears more times than ill admit because she simply didnt get on with her sisters and i hated seeing her live alone.... then dexter come along and made her world complete and my heart felt so happy, what a pair they were!!!

dory died on the table at the vets and we brought her home for dexter to say his goodbyes, he sat by the car until the undertaker arrived and washed dorys face.... he was a lost soul after that for a while bless him.

dory had her fair share of problems, a whole litter born sleeping but then she and dexter had a litter of 8, what a beautiful bunch they are....she watched dream grow up, and felt happy to be a mum, you could tell this as she was very proud of dream.

dory was my "cowbag" i adored her, she was a angel in the house but was a trusty guard out of it.... she scared the passing dog walkers most days!!!

dory died 25th april 2012 and i also brought her a star... i so hope its not near doras!!!

alpennine alice at ourfairview  Fatdor10

pregnant dory xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
amyreid91

amyreid91

PostSubject: Re: alpennine alice at ourfairview    alpennine alice at ourfairview  Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Sad that tugged my heart strings! Xxxx
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

PostSubject: Re: alpennine alice at ourfairview    alpennine alice at ourfairview  Icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 3:36 pm

it was rather hard to write!!! she was far from perfect, but she was ours and we loved her xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alpennine alice at ourfairview    alpennine alice at ourfairview  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alpennine alice at ourfairview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to all things st bernard !!! :: Rainbow Bridge-
Jump to: