Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane.. Empty
PostSubject: A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane..   A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 pm

The woman sneezed, took out a tissue, gently wiped her nose, then visibly shuddered for ten to fifteen seconds. The man went back to his reading. A few minutes later, the woman sneezed again, took a tissue, wiped her nose, then shuddered violently once more.

Unable to restrain his curiosity, the man turned to the woman and said, "I couldn't help but notice that you've sneezed three times, wiped your nose and then shuddered violently. Are you OK?"

"I am sorry if I disturbed you, I have a very rare medical condition; whenever I sneeze I have an orgasm."

The man, more than a bit embarrassed, was still curious. "I have never heard of that condition before," he said. "Are you taking anything for it?"

The woman nodded, "Pepper."

PEPPER... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHERI XXX
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk

A man and a woman were sitting beside each other in the first class section of an airplane..
Page 1 of 1