Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dry food fish4dogs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jim pam

jim pam

dry food fish4dogs Empty
PostSubject: dry food fish4dogs   dry food fish4dogs Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:47 pm

which fish 4dogs please
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

dry food fish4dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dry food fish4dogs   dry food fish4dogs Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 4:33 pm

if your asking which for a puppy i guess you would want the large bite puppy , stir clear of the sardine as its vey rich for a puppy.....

we fed it for a good couple of years but delivery let us down a few times so i stopped

cheri
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk

dry food fish4dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dry food fish4dogs   dry food fish4dogs Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:19 am

I tried F4D too, but it made no difference to my lot at all. I've fed Arden Grange for years now & raised a few litters on it, & i'm delighted with the results Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jim pam

jim pam

dry food fish4dogs Empty
PostSubject: new food   dry food fish4dogs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:32 pm

thanks for your reaplys.pipper is7months old now she ison arden grangepuppy large breed thinking of puting her on adult food is this corect for her thanks jim pam
Back to top Go down

dry food fish4dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dry food fish4dogs   dry food fish4dogs Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:42 pm

I feed Arden Grange too & at 6-7mths i put mine on the Adult food. I personally prefer just the Green bag of normal adult Lamb & Rice, but the Large breed adult is just as good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dry food fish4dogs Empty
PostSubject: Re: dry food fish4dogs   dry food fish4dogs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dry food fish4dogs
Page 1 of 1