Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Endorsements.. why does & who doesn't..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mawreddog

Mawreddog

Endorsements.. why does & who doesn't.. Empty
PostSubject: Endorsements.. why does & who doesn't..   Endorsements.. why does & who doesn't.. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Read on a group earlier that a breeder (of another breed) sells her puppies without endorsements or without KC papers to pet homes - with the concept that breeders who sell with endorsed papers as opposed to no papers, do so as they are control freakish about the puppies that they sell.

Am shovelling ice cream as I type so will come back to explain what I do.. in the meantime am interested to know who does endorse, who doesn't & why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lilliegarden.co.uk
ourfairview
Admin
ourfairview

Endorsements.. why does & who doesn't.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endorsements.. why does & who doesn't..   Endorsements.. why does & who doesn't.. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:49 am

i endorse all puppies .... end of!!!

i sell all puppies with kc papers and " miss marked" are still kc reg and endorsed.... i have been asked for "cheaper" missmarked or not kc reg pups by people before but as yet havent had a mismark... " because we dont care about papers" they say.....

i also pair up there kc number to there microchip before they leave .... and im down as the implanter so hopefully that helps a little if needed... has worked in the past when ive been called for lost cats etc if i had any info for the shelters they have ended up in.

call me a control freek i dont mind at all Smile

however unlike some other breeders i am not against lifting the odd endorsement but do wish it could be put back on again " just incase im fooled"

cheri

hope your still not eating ice cream!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk

Endorsements.. why does & who doesn't..
Page 1 of 1